Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Will I ever get a visa

Wikiposts

Will I ever get a visa

Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will I ever get a visa

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
God...don't say that !!

My Doc said that my meds wee clear...and to book my plane...so I did, for the 10th Jan 2005 - then the LCU lost my med results...so I had to have more done - that was the 22nd December....DIMIA put me as urgent, and I got the Visa on the 4th of Jan :scared:

I was a nervous wreck !!!

Well I have a visa so it doesn't matter if I'm wrong and Margaret doesn't get it by then, unless she was serious when she said she was coming with me
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
A bit like yersel'
on no, im normal me

i meant to add that i have been rubbin ma bawz awe day and they havent told me when mags2 will get here visa
but it was magic

mags2..............8th of july hen
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:17 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=soapy]on no, im normal me

i meant to add that i have been rubbin ma bawz awe day and they havent told me when mags2 will get here visa
but it was magic

yuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk, there's a thought :scared:
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2

yuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk, there's a thought :scared:
trust u not to even notice the 8th of july
all u think aboot is bawz
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:25 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
trust u not to even notice the 8th of july
all u think aboot is bawz

I did notice, but all I can now visulize is you rubbin yir bawz
Old Jun 15th 2006, 12:08 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I did notice, but all I can now visulize is you rubbin yir bawz

hhehe

soapy bawz !!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 2:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
hhehe

soapy bawz !!!
uv taken that too far !!!!!!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 3:50 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
uv taken that too far !!!!!!!

Gonnae no
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:10 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Will I ever get a visa

Hi Margaret, we got our visa 2 weeks after our police checks were sent (they were the last things to go) so chin up you'll have it in the next few weeks, personally I found that waiting for the visa worse than waiting for the CO.

We will be hearing your "GOT IT" in no time.
Clairex
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:32 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by belleandscone
Hi Margaret, we got our visa 2 weeks after our police checks were sent (they were the last things to go) so chin up you'll have it in the next few weeks, personally I found that waiting for the visa worse than waiting for the CO.

We will be hearing your "GOT IT" in no time.
Clairex
Rumour has it that the Kilmarnock polis checks are still ongoing for Mags, half the station has been working last 3 weeks on them.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:43 am

Originally Posted by Bordy
Rumour has it that the Kilmarnock polis checks are still ongoing for Mags, half the station has been working last 3 weeks on them.

CID actually