Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Could someone do me a favour?

Could someone do me a favour?

Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:27 pm
Bloomin' well done it!!!!

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Could someone do me a favour?

Hi, cheeky i know.....but........i have been a member of Robbie's Inner Sanctum for years!!!!

I signed in the other day to get my tickets for Adelaide only to find that without warning I now have to re-subscribe and part with £25 of my hard earned!!!!!

I have searched a load of Oz sites and they all say that supplies are exhausted. I thought to meself....."sod it, i'm not opaying that out of principle". Ok...charge new members but leave the old faithfuls alone........then i got to wondering...."am i cutting off my nose to spite myself?

Now I have a dilemma though (i know i'm a cheapskate but this emmigrating business costs a bit you know), I don't want to subscribe unless I know there are still tickets.

Now for the favour.......could someone who's a member of the IS check if there are any tickets left for Adelaide and then let me know.

I'd really, really appreciate it.

You've never failed me

xRachx
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:34 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Could someone do me a favour?

Originally Posted by ladywithatorch
Hi, cheeky i know.....but........i have been a member of Robbie's Inner Sanctum for years!!!!

I signed in the other day to get my tickets for Adelaide only to find that without warning I now have to re-subscribe and part with £25 of my hard earned!!!!!

I have searched a load of Oz sites and they all say that supplies are exhausted. I thought to meself....."sod it, i'm not opaying that out of principle". Ok...charge new members but leave the old faithfuls alone........then i got to wondering...."am i cutting off my nose to spite myself?

Now I have a dilemma though (i know i'm a cheapskate but this emmigrating business costs a bit you know), I don't want to subscribe unless I know there are still tickets.

Now for the favour.......could someone who's a member of the IS check if there are any tickets left for Adelaide and then let me know.

I'd really, really appreciate it.

You've never failed me

xRachx

not a member Rach, but I hope you get some tickets!

Jackie x
Old Jun 12th 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

IS members got advance sales through the website before tickets went on general sale. Both the Robbie website and ticketek say tickets sold out for Adelaide! There's an additional concert been added for Melbourne if thats any use?
I joined the IS to get advance tickets and it said it was a yearly subscription! Think I'll cancel before next year though.
Good luck!
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:17 am

ladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond reputeladywithatorch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pootle
IS members got advance sales through the website before tickets went on general sale. Both the Robbie website and ticketek say tickets sold out for Adelaide! There's an additional concert been added for Melbourne if thats any use?
I joined the IS to get advance tickets and it said it was a yearly subscription! Think I'll cancel before next year though.
Good luck!

Ohh bugger

When i went on robbiewilliams.com it said adelaide tickets were on sale.

At least i haven't wasted my £25!!!!

xRachx
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:22 am

Ohh bugger

When i went on robbiewilliams.com it said adelaide tickets were on sale.

At least i haven't wasted my £25!!!!

xRachx
it really grates on me that dedicated fans who subscribed long ago get stung this way.

I subscribed to this faction of his website coz i was a fan....not because of what i could get out of it......this should have been respected.....not exploited!!!!!!

I still hope he announces another date for Adelaide though!!

xRachx
Old Jun 13th 2006, 12:34 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

it really grates on me that dedicated fans who subscribed long ago get stung this way.

I subscribed to this faction of his website coz i was a fan....not because of what i could get out of it......this should have been respected.....not exploited!!!!!!

I still hope he announces another date for Adelaide though!!

xRachx
My mates got two tickets to the Sydney show on 9th December if anyones interested?? Shes going to Brisbane now instead!
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:51 pm

Originally Posted by tygwyn
My mates got two tickets to the Sydney show on 9th December if anyones interested?? Shes going to Brisbane now instead!
Hi there.

After announcing extra dates in perth and brissie - - -what does anyone think the chances of another date in Adelaide are?

xRachx