Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Why won't my washing machine work??

Why won't my washing machine work??

Old Jan 15th 2007, 10:04 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why won't my washing machine work??

Originally Posted by sme
Have you checked the filter bit at the bottom of the machine ?
Ours packed up after 12months here (only 18 months old in total) and that was the problem with it. There was loads of fluff, paper (hopefully not bank notes but they are plastic and indestructible unlike monthly train tickets - an expensive lesson learnt there, sand, stones and even the wire from under one of Sam's bras - she didn't miss it apparently )
Old Jan 16th 2007, 12:38 am
Laura & Nick

ljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Is it plugged in ?
Well that would be pretty weird if the power was getting to it, but it wasn't plugged in...
Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Has it taken a tumble?
Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Definately taken a turn for worse
Old Jan 16th 2007, 2:17 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ljk888
Well that would be pretty weird if the power was getting to it, but it wasn't plugged in...
Is it working yet ? I've had a sleepless night worrying about this.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Enthusiast

:d
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

We shipped over a washer-dryer from the UK (it's just over a year old) and it worked fine for a month or so, but has suddenly stopped working - power is getting to it but it won't start... any ideas?
The water flows the other and the machine is now confused.

WW
Old Jan 16th 2007, 7:37 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
The water flows the other and the machine is now confused.

WW
Too much spin on this thread.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iPom
Too much spin on this thread.
You trying to wind me up?
Old Jan 16th 2007, 8:17 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
You trying to wind me up?
I'm sure it will all come out in the wash !
Old Jan 16th 2007, 10:15 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

................... Drum Roll ..................
Old Jan 16th 2007, 10:47 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wol
................... Drum Roll ..................
All we need now is Soapy to add to the thread...
Old Jan 17th 2007, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

micmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to allmicmay3_in_oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by iPom
All we need now is Soapy to add to the thread...
This thread is just goin round and round.

Mx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 3:00 am
Laura & Nick

ljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant futureljk888 has a brilliant future

You'll all be ecstatic to hear that the washing machine was obviously so amused it decided to start working again... Hurrah!

But now it spits blue stuff on all white washes... any ideas?
Old Jan 19th 2007, 5:01 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

You'll all be ecstatic to hear that the washing machine was obviously so amused it decided to start working again... Hurrah!

But now it spits blue stuff on all white washes... any ideas?
Have you cleaned the filters etc??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.