Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Why the stress in every single thread?

Why the stress in every single thread?

Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Why the stress in every single thread?

Originally Posted by Bix
It's the affect you have on me.
night night hon.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
night night hon.

I'll be there in a minute darling.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Jesus!!

You guys know how to change a subject dont you!! lol!!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:54 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I'll be there in a minute darling.
haha, your lioness i take it?

Does she avoid cabbage too?
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:56 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
haha, your lioness i take it?

Does she avoid cabbage too?
She tries to feed it to me.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:58 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
She tries to feed it to me.
how nice! try sprouts - you could throw them in the air to each others mouthes - very romantic!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:02 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
how nice! try sprouts - you could throw them in the air to each others mouthes - very romantic!
I'd never miss her mouth though.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:09 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Jesus!!

I was just thinking that LOL
Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:13 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

wrong head honey

Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Jesus!!

Well, the thread was already into Oxford schoolboys and stressful misunderstandings so I thought "What the hell?"
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

wow....WHAT a night....thanks Bix
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:48 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Ok, so I'll speak as I find, if you took a few minutes to consider what you post, you wouldn't be trading insults with someone half your age online. You are old enough to know better. You also don't like it when people speak as they find to you. If you dish it, you have to take it.

I should probably follow my own advice and not post this, but what the hell. I only come on here once in a blue moon since it's become so nasty. Ironically I came on to see if there were any questions I could answer to pay back some of the help I got when I was a newbie and what I saw was loads of newbies being given grief.

I expect this post will get me abused, banned, the thread closed, etc etc as your pals won't like it, but it's worth it.
In the cold light of day I wanted to say thanks for this post FA. I had a read back through my posts to suzy and they were antagonistic and unkind. I can't for the life of me think which other newbies I have given a hard time but I will assume you do so won't bother searching. To those newbies whoever they are, sorry. I sometimes get a little wrapped up in my own self importance and don't engage fingers before brain. Seems I should get a life really. So FA, enjoy your day in the knowledge that you got to me on a personal level and as you say if I am prepared to dish I should also take.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:10 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by northernbird
In the cold light of day I wanted to say thanks for this post FA. I had a read back through my posts to suzy and they were antagonistic and unkind. I can't for the life of me think which other newbies I have given a hard time but I will assume you do so won't bother searching. To those newbies whoever they are, sorry. I sometimes get a little wrapped up in my own self importance and don't engage fingers before brain. Seems I should get a life really. So FA, enjoy your day in the knowledge that you got to me on a personal level and as you say if I am prepared to dish I should also take.
We all need to take a step back from time to time and realise what is important. Respect to you for doing so.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:33 am
Bix
da Bonehead

wow....WHAT a night....thanks Bix

Your energy levels never cease to amaze me my love.....and I aint lion.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:37 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Must be lots of blue moons out your way to clock up 11,500 posts !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.