Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

why people leave the uk

why people leave the uk

Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:38 pm
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of
Default Re: why people leave the uk

Would you have been more bothered about the knives than the copper who didnt give a shit when we called them?????.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:44 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jon&kate
Would you have been more bothered about the knives than the copper who didnt give a shit when we called them?????.
i dont really care about anything anymore, just as long as my kids are safe and the bills are paid, b*****s to everyone else. sorry but i am fed up to the teeth of all the crap, and peoples stupidity now.

to answer your question, i would have got rid of the knives myself so i KNOW it has been done and PROPERLY. as for the coppers, well, i really dont know about that one. The bill around here are quite good and do get weapons and needles if you report them. just sorry you had yet another thing to put on the P'd off list.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:51 pm
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of

I remember reading this article ages ago.A man called the police to tell them his garage has been broken into only to be told that there are no officers available.So the man called the police back and told them he had caught someone breaking into his garage and he had shot them.Within 10 minutes the police turn up mob handed.So where is the shooting victim sir asks the police officer?The man replies there is no victim.Thats funny says the police officer we were told a burglar was shot?Thats funny said the man when i called you i was told you didnt have any officers available.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:53 pm

I remember reading this article ages ago.A man called the police to tell them his garage has been broken into only to be told that there are no officers available.So the man called the police back and told them he had caught someone breaking into his garage and he had shot them.Within 10 minutes the police turn up mob handed.So where is the shooting victim sir asks the police officer?The man replies there is no victim.Thats funny says the police officer we were told a burglar was shot?Thats funny said the man when i called you i was told you didnt have any officers available.
i know too many coppers who are fed up with the courts/justice system and with things in general. most of them have emmigrated as well! So in a way i dont blame them for not being bothered anymore. i wouldn't be if i was doing their job.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:55 pm
A horse walks into a bar.

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

As I said earlier in this post chances are they were busy. If you think it was out of order I suggest you make a complaint.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:56 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by russmcp
As I said earlier in this post chances are they were busy. If you think it was out of order I suggest you make a complaint.
Exactly.

Or why not drop the knives down there? As I said earlier - that's what we do. There's no problem then.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:59 pm
jon&a mp;kate

I think maybe this thread has been done to death.As for making a complaint
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:59 pm

russmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond reputerussmcp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
i know too many coppers who are fed up with the courts/justice system and with things in general. most of them have emmigrated as well! So in a way i dont blame them for not being bothered anymore. i wouldn't be if i was doing their job.

The problem is the majority of us are bothered, and yes there are problems with the job, and yes some public think we let them down etc, but I still love the job.

There are things we have no control of, which can be frustrating, but that's like most other people and their careers.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:00 pm

I think maybe this thread has been done to death.As for making a complaint

Why ? You think it will fall on deaf ears?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:01 pm

The problem is the majority of us are bothered, and yes there are problems with the job, and yes some public think we let them down etc, but I still love the job.

There are things we have no control of, which can be frustrating, but that's like most other people and their careers.
didnt say you did i? just said the ones i know. nor did i say that they didnt like their jobs.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
didnt say you did i? just said the ones i know. nor did i say that they didnt like their jobs.
Put your handbag down Mr, I was just letting you know what it was like from my perspective, was no way a pop at your post.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:04 pm
jon&a mp;kate

Kapri we offered to do that but as i said earlier they were not interested this is London not Dorset and most of the local bobbies are babysitting the superb police community support officers.Im not judging all coppers just saying the one at our local police station was not bothered.Anyway im off to dump all my furniture we are not taking with us in the road outside just to see how long it takes for the council to get it moved .
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:08 pm

Put your handbag down Mr, I was just letting you know what it was like from my perspective, was no way a pop at your post.
it's HER MAJESTY to you boyo! and i wasnt having a pop at you either!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Well if the coppers couldn't give two hoots about this country then it's not surprising they can't be bothered - ooops generalising again
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by sammyg
Well if the coppers couldn't give two hoots about this country then it's not surprising they can't be bothered - ooops generalising again
the ones i have spoken to (just them, no-one else) are just peeved with the fact they do what they can, do a good job and the courts bugger it up for them (let off/lenient sentances) and they are the ones who get the blame. poor sods.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.