Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Why does everything bite me

Why does everything bite me

Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why does everything bite me

Originally Posted by Gonnago
You must be tasty Graz Me and Fly would bite you too.
Oi!! Telling Graz I'm going to bite him missy.... don't scare the poor man.

Funnily, enough, I get bitten a lot but the OH doesn't. However the flies just love him - when we were in NT, he would have hundreds hitching a ride and I wouldn't have any... We must smell differently - I tell him I smell sweet and he must smell of sh!t.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

PMSL Fly.

Oh and yes Mr Graz, get broadband set up at home pronto, we miss Tiggs.
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gonnago
PMSL Fly.

Oh and yes Mr Graz, get broadband set up at home pronto, we miss Tiggs.
Should be connected in about a month (takes 21 days to connect)

And you can bite me anytime you want, although I am not promising i will not rub you vigoursly (I am not allowed to scratch the bites )