Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why Australia?

Well it is the best damn place on Earth
Old Aug 18th 2007, 10:53 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Howard1944
I was serious, but when I see the character of some of the people here, thank you for not trying to go to Canada, stupid, rude ignorant Xenophobes are not welcome here, we tend to treat people with respect and give them an audience.

I will vacate this site, it appears too many of the unschooled, unwashed have chosen to be resident here, a Moderator is obviously needed to show some of you the EXIT.

Canada is more difficult to get into, as was noted by a poster, which helps keep the riff raff where they belong.

Lager Louts.
Have you looked in the mirror recently?
Old Aug 19th 2007, 12:36 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

having spent 4 years in Alberta and Nova Scotia and now 2 years here in Perth I would say other than the weather and the creepy crawleys there isn't much in it for us as a family in the quality of life stakes. The Canadians I came across were friendly and welcoming and I have found the same with the Australians I have come across. Canada was our original country of choice having spent 4 years on a temporary visa and we only came to Australia while our Canadian PR was processed. 2 years down the line and I currently am at the medical stages for both Australian PR and Canadian PR. The Canadian is a hedge my bets situation for if I don't get my Australian for some reason. Both great countries and great people but the weather alone swings it for me.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 1:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I think there's been enough mud slung around on this thread.

To the OP - please change the tone of your posts to something a little less provocative and abusive or you will be banned from posting. Further personal remarks will have the same result.