Wikiposts

Why the ****.....

Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:10 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why the ****.....

Do guy's (aussie)want to **** with people they know nothing about,want to fight after a few beers with a total stranger(me) who is totally more than capable of taking the kants out verbably(sic) os physically ?? You know i was a man of extreme violence once but no more but jesus these kants they do test the waters. What am i to do ?? Serious question
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why the ****.....

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Do guy's (aussie)want to **** with people they know nothing about,want to fight after a few beers with a total stranger(me) who is totally more than capable of taking the kants out verbably(sic) os physically ?? You know i was a man of extreme violence once but no more but jesus these kants they do test the waters. What am i to do ?? Serious question
What's been happening mate. Hope you haven't been winding them up!!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:25 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Loose your accent, speak Aussie..might help! they don't like us immigrants
Or don't go out at all stick to BBQ with Polly.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Good serious answers there,goodnight
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:32 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Most of the brain-dead morons don't like Australians either if it means they can get drunk and have a fight.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Or don't go out at all stick to BBQ with Polly.
Naa, I'm on storm watch, can't see the bosses being too happy if I light a BBQ in here!

Good serious answers there,goodnight
And yes Bernie my friend, I know its a kak answer and doesn't solve the problem, but I don't know what the answer is, sorry
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:34 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Most of the brain-dead morons don't like Australians either if it means they can get drunk and have a fight.
Same world over eh! drink, never touched the stuff
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:37 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Naa, I'm on storm watch, can't see the bosses being too happy if I light a BBQ in here!
Wouldn't do wonders for the sprinkler system either. It would be a little hard to manage the storm work if it was raining in the office.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:02 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Wouldn't do wonders for the sprinkler system either. It would be a little hard to manage the storm work if it was raining in the office.
Well we've had blackouts, lock-outs, lock-ins, wash-out could be next!!!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

It's not Aussies per se but rather drunken idiots the world over!

Stop with the racist, ignorant sweeping generalisations BB, it's getting rather boring & undoubtedly offensive to some!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:27 am
Home and Happy

OK, lets try and give you a semi-sensible answer, but remember this is a wimmin's point of view, if any blokes could comment on it that might be more realistic as I'm guessing a bit......

Maybe its because you now try so hard NOT to get involved? Looking away when they try and pick a fight and that kind of thing. Maybe they are trying to show how tough they are, and so they single out someone who is trying to look mild and inoffensive, cos they think that sort of person will be an easy target?

That drunken idiot the other night, he obviously wanted to be noticed and to show off, so maybe the fact that you were completely ignoring hm was what riled him? Though I think if he'd tried to hit anyone he'd have gone nose first on the floor!! And the fact you don't instantly react with violence or shouting just winds them up cos it makes them look like idiots?
Old Nov 6th 2009, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OK, lets try and give you a semi-sensible answer, but remember this is a wimmin's point of view, if any blokes could comment on it that might be more realistic as I'm guessing a bit......

Maybe its because you now try so hard NOT to get involved? Looking away when they try and pick a fight and that kind of thing. Maybe they are trying to show how tough they are, and so they single out someone who is trying to look mild and inoffensive, cos they think that sort of person will be an easy target?

That drunken idiot the other night, he obviously wanted to be noticed and to show off, so maybe the fact that you were completely ignoring hm was what riled him? Though I think if he'd tried to hit anyone he'd have gone nose first on the floor!! And the fact you don't instantly react with violence or shouting just winds them up cos it makes them look like idiots?
Lamp 'em Bernie, right on the coupon!! Sound's as if it's a long time coming
Old Nov 6th 2009, 8:12 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore them, tough guy.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 9:06 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Adapt or die......................mm
Old Nov 6th 2009, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive found Bernie thats its all bravado as a guy in my work discovered to his cost. Called me a wan**r and was shocked into silence when he got a right hander for his troubles. Supervisor told him,"of all the guys to mess with, and you pick a Glaswegian.Will you never learn".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.