Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who will win today (last thread I promise)

View Poll Results: Who will win today
Goldie
78.95%
Brissie
21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Who will win today (last thread I promise)

Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will win today (last thread I promise)

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Glad the guy's brother is OK - I'm surprised he could understand you though

I bet he was pleased when you got out, at least you could stand unaided though, unlike Bobby
he was american, and could understand me no problem lol

but at least dame edna had to drown his sorrows after the burn out of his team
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
he was american, and could understand me no problem lol

but at least dame edna had to drown his sorrows after the burn out of his team
If only we'd had another half dozen players mate eh ? Revenge is sweet sayeth the lord !!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
If only we'd had another half dozen players mate eh ? Revenge is sweet sayeth the lord !!
here comes the excuses
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

2 people have voted for brissie after the result
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:51 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

2 people have voted for brissie after the result
Told you before, The English aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:53 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

mate with the amount of dough you put behind the bar last night you could have signed Ronaldinho!!

still reckon you would have only scraped a draw even if u had
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

here comes the excuses
How strange a statement coming from someone who mentioned more than once yesterday that we only won (sorry annihilated the gold coast) the golf comp due to the fact some coasters were on our side
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Told you before, The English aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

How strange a statement coming from someone who mentioned more than once yesterday that we only won (sorry annihilated the gold coast) the golf comp due to the fact some coasters were on our side
you even had two gold coasters in your side yesterday and still got humped
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:31 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

you even had two gold coasters in your side yesterday and still got humped
I didn't see any humping, missed that bit, that must have been during my strip......
Old Mar 16th 2008, 2:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I didn't see any humping, missed that bit, that must have been during my strip......
it was from half time onwards

Can you hear the Brisbane sing? Noo Nooooo!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

it was from half time onwards

Can you hear the Brisbane sing? Noo Nooooo!
What's next? Cricket methinks, the English are good at that....!
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Someone already touted about cricket on Saturday but all the namby pamby scottish hard core cringed at the thought of facing a corgi above 10 miles an hour (but they'll play if we use a tennis ball )
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:38 am
Master of verbal pish©

Someone already touted about cricket on Saturday but all the namby pamby scottish hard core cringed at the thought of facing a corgi above 10 miles an hour (but they'll play if we use a tennis ball )
awe come on bobby. how could you play cricket in whites? you might have a period

has anyone noticed how quiet the brissie girls are about the game?

i wonder why
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

good to see they are good at something

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.