Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who will win today (last thread I promise)

View Poll Results: Who will win today
Goldie
78.95%
Brissie
21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Who will win today (last thread I promise)

Old Mar 14th 2008, 10:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who will win today (last thread I promise)

Pick a winner between The Gold Coast and Brisbane!

Result and photos will be posted tomorrow if im well enough

If anyone wants to post about the game or meet, could they please add it to this thread and leave the others to fade away. we dont want them deleted, so that others can find them later.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will win today (last thread I promise)

20 people have looked at this and not one post, come on people
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:55 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'll go for the Coasters.

BTW who is the poor bugger that has to ref this game ?
Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'll go for the Coasters.

BTW who is the poor bugger that has to ref this game ?
i dont know, the club is paying for him
i feel sorry for them though
Old Mar 15th 2008, 12:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i dont know, the club is paying for him
i feel sorry for them though
Is there a match on then?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:11 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Pick a winner between The Gold Coast and Brisbane!

Result and photos will be posted tomorrow if im well enough

If anyone wants to post about the game or meet, could they please add it to this thread and leave the others to fade away. we dont want them deleted, so that others can find them later.
What you on about Willis?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Great day Soapy! Can't wait to see the pics x
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

I have to say a massive thank you to everyone for today!
im a wee bit pished, but i had to come on and tell you the result.

Goldie 5
Brisvagas 4

when im sober, the games afoot

theres no way we can even count how many turned up. the last one was 200+ this one was massive!
photos tomorrow gang
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Goldie 5
Brisvagas 4

theres no way we can even count how many turned up. the last one was 200+ this one was massive!
photos tomorrow gang
You lucky ****
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:24 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Goldie 5
Brisvagas 4

photos tomorrow gang
A WEE BIT PISHED!!!!

Soapy wins the prize for this year's understatement. As we poured him intoi a taxi he was already planning the next one trhough

Great to see everyone today - some old friends, and some new (hopefully ) mates too.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 6:21 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Soapy? Pished?

nah ... that cant be right!!

c'mon, we need to see photographic evidence!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
A WEE BIT PISHED!!!!

Soapy wins the prize for this year's understatement. As we poured him intoi a taxi he was already planning the next one trhough

Great to see everyone today - some old friends, and some new (hopefully ) mates too.
Can't believe he drinks!

Looking forward to the pics
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:46 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Soapy? Pished?

nah ... that cant be right!!

c'mon, we need to see photographic evidence!
There are photos, but I'm not sure Soapy is capable of posting them yet.....we really did have to pour him into a cab, and he was even less coherent than usual. I pity the long-suffering Pauline.

Close behind in the pished stakes came Bobby, and I really hope Paul gets the pics of him posted. He was just sat on a chair with a silly grin on his face and his eyes shut, swaying slightly....!!!!
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

You lot sound very naughty, no wonder Soapy didnt fit in down here with us sober lot. MORNING SOAPY. Sorry did I shout to loud.

Jo
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

2 mins into the game PAP01 delivered my first beer to the dug out i had planned not to get too pished, but from then on my son kept bringing me beer after beer. the young linesman must have thought i was mad. i dont think he had seen someone in the dug out with a beer
it was a tough game. Brisvagas were 4-0 up at one point, but the goldie pulled one back before half time. we swapped a few players around and came out with a bang, with the last goal coming in the last 10 mins. then it was just a case of holding on.
both teams were fantastic on the day and im sure there could be only one winner........US

British Ex pats world champions............
THE GOLD COAST

i will add photos as soon as i can. i will have to wait untill i get them sent to me. could anyone who took photos please send them to me via email.
[email protected]

again, thank you to everyone who came to the meet yesterday. i know a lot of new people swapped numbers and hope it helps you all settle here.
and a special thanks to the people who turn out for this event every single time. you make it so much easier for new people. thanks guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.