Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who will win today (last thread I promise)

View Poll Results: Who will win today
Goldie
78.95%
Brissie
21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Who will win today (last thread I promise)

Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will win today (last thread I promise)

Originally Posted by joho
You lot sound very naughty, no wonder Soapy didnt fit in down here with us sober lot. MORNING SOAPY. Sorry did I shout to loud.

Jo
thanks Jo. i did the right thing. i think it was best i left before i made an arse of myself
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
thanks Jo. i did the right thing. i think it was best i left before i made an arse of myself
Its good when you make the right decision and you could so easily of gone back to the UK instead of trying somewhere different. Just wish we could be at your meets again.

Jo
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Great day Soapy! Can't wait to see the pics x
as usual i didnt get to speak to everyone but it was a fantastic day. i will try to get the photos as soon as i can
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Its good when you make the right decision and you could so easily of gone back to the UK instead of trying somewhere different. Just wish we could be at your meets again.

Jo
we loved sydney, didnt want to leave, but we just didnt have enough money to live there.
wait till you see the photos of this meet, im still in shock at the amout of people who turned up
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There are photos, but I'm not sure Soapy is capable of posting them yet.....we really did have to pour him into a cab, and he was even less coherent than usual. I pity the long-suffering Pauline.

Close behind in the pished stakes came Bobby, and I really hope Paul gets the pics of him posted. He was just sat on a chair with a silly grin on his face and his eyes shut, swaying slightly....!!!!
What like this one
Attached Thumbnails Who will win today (last thread I promise)-p3150037.jpg   Who will win today (last thread I promise)-p3150022.jpg  
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

we loved sydney, didnt want to leave, but we just didnt have enough money to live there.
wait till you see the photos of this meet, im still in shock at the amout of people who turned up
I think it sounds more like a Rave, whats your name now 'Corry'.
Jo
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

as usual i didnt get to speak to everyone but it was a fantastic day. i will try to get the photos as soon as i can
HOWS THE HEAD SOAPY?!!!

It was a great day mate, thanks so much for organising it.....looking forward to the next one!

(and I'm sure its just a rumour that at one point there were 18 people playing for the Gold Coast ?)
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:19 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Jo
You'll have to come to the next one?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:19 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by PAP01
What like this one
Excellent
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

I think it sounds more like a Rave, whats your name now 'Corry'.
Jo
it looks like that, but there was about 100 kids there from toddlers to teens. it was a fab day, not everyone was as pished as me and bobby but we were the managers of the teams so we had to set an example
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PAP01
What like this one
ha ha fantastic mate, can you send me your pics via email?
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
HOWS THE HEAD SOAPY?!!!

It was a great day mate, thanks so much for organising it.....looking forward to the next one!

(and I'm sure its just a rumour that at one point there were 18 people playing for the Gold Coast ?)
the heads ok, i was in my bed by 9

dont you start making excuses for that pish brissie side, they just werent good enough for the goldie
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

20 people have looked at this and not one post, come on people
Both of yeese ur pish. Cum moan up here and al show you how the beautiful gemm should be played. m a modern day version of Jinky Johnstone in his prime.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:52 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

the heads ok, i was in my bed by 9

dont you start making excuses for that pish brissie side, they just werent good enough for the goldie

would just like to give some kudos to the Brisbane boys here who battled through what felt like 120 degree heat with only 11 men, well played lads.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

it was a fab day, not everyone was as pished as me and bobby but we were the managers of the teams so we had to set an example

I think I was

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.