Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who watches Masterchef?

Who watches Masterchef?

Old Jun 12th 2009, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who watches Masterchef?

Originally Posted by Possums
Hi I think either Julia or Justine
I'm thinking Sam or the blonde totty and not coz theyre the best cooks but for viewers.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:08 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
I'm thinking Sam or the blonde totty and not coz theyre the best cooks but for viewers.
whos viewing Sam he only looks about 12
Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:21 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Yep he's a scrawny bugger, did you see that bit where Kate when to jump into his arms after he survived the cook-off and he was too weak to even lift her so went crashing to the ground. Funny as. I think Poh will win with Julia 2nd. Don't want her to win though, would like it to be Lucas.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 7:56 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Po won't win, she's not talented enough and can't handle the stress. She's also a complete pain in the arse but I don't think the judges take that into consideration

I didn't think the reasons for getting shot of eyebrows was very good. She didn't help the others because she was sooooo busy cooking up several tonnes of mince and making the pasties which had to have been the most time consuming of all the food made. No one pointed out that Po couldn't count and stuffed up her food, let alone the other cock ups. Never mind, she'll be gone soon.

Sam? Watchable?
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought women would want to mother him.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
I thought women would want to mother him.
He looks simple to me Doesn't make me want to mother him, have him, or even know him. Has to be one of the wishy washiest person ever.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 11:19 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
He looks simple to me Doesn't make me want to mother him, have him, or even know him. Has to be one of the wishy washiest person ever.
Don't MINCE your words now
Old Jun 13th 2009, 12:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Don't MINCE your words now
Not going to change now
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:44 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't think the reasons for getting shot of eyebrows was very good. She didn't help the others because she was sooooo busy cooking up several tonnes of mince and making the pasties which had to have been the most time consuming of all the food made. No one pointed out that Po couldn't count and stuffed up her food, let alone the other cock ups. Never mind, she'll be gone soon.
po should have gone on that performance.... But Sandra has been pretty average for a while now so it was only a matter of time before she said adios.

I reckon sandra would be quite a babe if she just had regular eyebrows.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

I have a feeling they'll get rid of all the 'foreigners' - it's the first AUSTRALIAN
Masterchef after all - am sure the show's rigged but I enjoy it anyway
Old Jun 14th 2009, 7:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Eastend Girl
I have a feeling they'll get rid of all the 'foreigners' - it's the first AUSTRALIAN
Masterchef after all - am sure the show's rigged but I enjoy it anyway
Just because some have different ancestry doesn't stop them being Australian. I think you'll find every Australian's ancestry comes from somewhere other than Australia.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Just because some have different ancestry doesn't stop them being Australian. I think you'll find every Australian's ancestry comes from somewhere other than Australia.
Since watching this, neither of us can cook anything without the other saying they've 'taken it to another level'..

It's actually really inspired us. More than say Mr Oliver did...
Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:05 am
(^v^)

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Since watching this, neither of us can cook anything without the other saying they've 'taken it to another level'..

It's actually really inspired us. More than say Mr Oliver did...
Good on yer

I wonder if my OH's one and only signature dish, The Special Mixed Grill.... comprising of a slice of white, brown and wholemeal toast ... will reach new heights!
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:03 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Lol Badge, in our house we tell each other we're 'cooking for our lives'.

I have a question - are Gary and George very short or are Matt and the woman presenter incredibly tall? George and Gary look like tubby little midgets next to the other 2. Who do we think will go tonight? I think the Greek lady.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Pommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Peepster
I have a question - are Gary and George very short or are Matt and the woman presenter incredibly tall? George and Gary look like tubby little midgets next to the other 2.
Very short indeed. And notice how when they talk they sort of roll up on to tip toes?

Classic "short man trying to impose himself or make a point" action.

And yeah, we took a crispy chili chicken stir fry to a whole new level last night by adding mirin to the pan...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.