Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who watches Masterchef?

Who watches Masterchef?

Old Jun 14th 2009, 1:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who watches Masterchef?

Please can poo go? Which bit of "You can't deep fry meringues, they'll collapse" did she not understand? She's a nightmare, not as bad as pillock with the hat but he's not up for elimination so it needs to be her.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 3:51 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Please can poo go? Which bit of "You can't deep fry meringues, they'll collapse" did she not understand? She's a nightmare, not as bad as pillock with the hat but he's not up for elimination so it needs to be her.
Don't you think that the judges have got a bit of a thing for her though?
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy
Hard to tell if they have or if that's just the way it's being edited. I imagine after the last couple of cock ups they'll change their ideas though. Cruel but I'm hoping she stuffs up tonight
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:39 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dreamy
I think so, especially George. He has a bit of a pervy look in his eye when he's talking to her.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 8:05 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I do hope so, she's def run her course
though I have no idea why Andre is there I havent seen him cook anything decent

Originally Posted by Peepster
I think so, especially George. He has a bit of a pervy look in his eye when he's talking to her.
I think he's repulsive, he's like toad out of Wind in the Willows, gives me the creeps.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

She stays and the sexy Greek is gone. Couldnt give a shit one way or another. As long as the blondie burds on, then I,m happy.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 11:13 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

When they can do all those nice dishes with baby under one arm and toddler getting under your feet with husband announcing he will be another hour, then and only then can they be called master chef

And despite my husbands requests I will not be imitating the naked chef while cooking his supper
Old Jun 15th 2009, 11:39 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
And despite my husbands requests I will not be imitating the naked chef while cooking his supper
What GG? You mean you don't cook naked in your house? You have to if you want to "take it to the next level" ...
Old Jun 15th 2009, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

What GG? You mean you don't cook naked in your house? You have to if you want to "take it to the next level" ...
Bet the kids are relieved about that.
Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:15 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Bet the kids are relieved about that.
And the neighbours
Old Jun 15th 2009, 11:25 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

oooo didn't she do well, 9 outta 10 next to Matt Moran thats pretty good
Old Jun 16th 2009, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst I dont have much time for Chris, I do wish Po would go. She's doing the prima donna victim bit now http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...ed-of-sabotage

She's "failed" several times in the few episodes I have watched and have no idea why she is still there.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by quoll
Whilst I dont have much time for Chris, I do wish Po would go. She's doing the prima donna victim bit now http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...ed-of-sabotage

She's "failed" several times in the few episodes I have watched and have no idea why she is still there.
She's not the miss innocent she likes to make out, last night she noticed that the crumble in Justine's oven was going to burn but she didn't say a word to Justine which was just nasty.

Also why does she always wear that scarf when she is cooking? Mu 8 year old also wants to know why her cheeks are so pink
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by macy
She's not the miss innocent she likes to make out, last night she noticed that the crumble in Justine's oven was going to burn but she didn't say a word to Justine which was just nasty.

Also why does she always wear that scarf when she is cooking? Mu 8 year old also wants to know why her cheeks are so pink
Her with the scarf and pillock with the hat. They probably wear sunnies to nightclubs
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macy
I wonder if Poh has some strange hypnotic power over the others, as I'm sure she said that to Julie and I would have thought Julie would have said something

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.