Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Who on BE has really made a difference......?

Who on BE has really made a difference......?

Old Jun 6th 2010, 5:35 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who on BE has really made a difference......?

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I remember Don, I wonder what happened to him.
I imagine him to be a cross between David Hasselhoff, Charlie Sheen, Alex Higgins and one of the fat old ladies.

Just me, I think.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 9:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I think Wendy did the most for so many people. She spent hours finding information for people and worked quietly and modestly. I certainly owed her a few drinks.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I think Wendy did the most for so many people. She spent hours finding information for people and worked quietly and modestly. I certainly owed her a few drinks.
You can have mine from multiple cyperworlds and Farideh...