Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:20 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by mOZzy
well, we'll go on a validation trip on 17th november

but for good ... only time can tell
you will have to pop round
Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:23 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

greetings all
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
you will have to pop round
which area have you settled down in?!?
and how is it going anyways?!?!

hey S!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 4:04 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mOZzy
which area have you settled down in?!?
and how is it going anyways?!?!

hey S!
im in seaford, down souff its ok, how you/ Where you thinking of looking when you get here, beleive me its not how i imagined but its ok
Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
im in seaford, down souff its ok, how you/ Where you thinking of looking when you get here, beleive me its not how i imagined but its ok
since we have to make this trip now we've put kind of a program together.
lots of people to meet, lots of funthings to do (need more ideas here!!!!) - and then i guess we'll have a look at suburbs, maybe job agencies and maybe the odd open house viewing!

in what way is it different?! are you working?!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 3:48 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

anyone in the bar tonight ?
No - good - I can just help myself then !!!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 4:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
anyone in the bar tonight ?
No - good - I can just help myself then !!!
Nothing newthere then!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 5:07 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Nothing newthere then!

P.S I've finished all the peanuts and pork scratchings so there !!!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 7:45 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

who ate all the peanuts?
Old Sep 27th 2008, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
who ate all the peanuts?
NOT me!!!!!!!
Drank the wine though!!!!!!!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by winedonju
NOT me!!!!!!!
Drank the wine though!!!!!!!
you couldn't have ................ I finished that when I finished the peanuts !

OOOPPPSSSS !
Old Sep 27th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

you couldn't have ................ I finished that when I finished the peanuts !

OOOPPPSSSS !
well......who the hell is pea.....and what the hell are you doing with his nuts!!!!!

You think you finished all the wine.....but I keep emergency supplies in the cellar, on the left behind the boxes pork scratchings. I had a traumatic experience here before....usual stuff....bad day etc, came to the bar for some wine.....and some greedy bastard had drunk it all.......keep a reserve now.....just in case!!!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by winedonju
well......who the hell is pea.....and what the hell are you doing with his nuts!!!!!

You think you finished all the wine.....but I keep emergency supplies in the cellar, on the left behind the boxes pork scratchings. I had a traumatic experience here before....usual stuff....bad day etc, came to the bar for some wine.....and some greedy bastard had drunk it all.......keep a reserve now.....just in case!!!
great - but now we all know where you keep it ................ gob shite ------ should have kept your mouth shut on that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE JUST RUN OFF WITH YOUR RESERVE STASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 27th 2008, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

great - but now we all know where you keep it ................ gob shite ------ should have kept your mouth shut on that one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE JUST RUN OFF WITH YOUR RESERVE STASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You weren't paying attention honey.....I drank that last night.....what you have is my blackcurrent copies!!!!! ENJOY

I'm off to the farmers market now.....catch ya later.xx
Old Sep 28th 2008, 1:05 am

I blame it on the wine ...

Ribena for me today .... lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.