Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Christ but that was awful wasn't it ???????????

And the effort it took to write this !!!!!!!
double G & T coming right your way....sorry for the delay was just hanging me washing out!!!!

What time are you on then?????

As for the typing...I understood perfectly....not quite sure what they says about me......
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
Well I have just read back on all your shenanigans from last night....and have to say I am appalled as to how you have managed to lower the tone of this once well respected thread. TUTT TUTT....you would NEVER see me doing ANYTHING like that.
You may all have a slap on the wrist....and I suggest you never do it again....UNLESS you invite me first

Missinn you guys....why the hell can't you stay up till 3 in a morning....christ anybody would think I was asking a lot!!!!!!!

Catch up soon.
Well, it's 2.36 am, will that do????
Wine D?

Why am I even asking, the Pope is Catholic after all!!!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well, it's 2.36 am, will that do????
Wine D?

Why am I even asking, the Pope is Catholic after all!!!!!!
you better believe it......wine for me....you????

Hope you get the sleeping sorted soon hon.....don't want you being poorly.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

you better believe it......wine for me....you????

Hope you get the sleeping sorted soon hon.....don't want you being poorly.
I'll be right!
Just having a hot choc then off to bed!

What plans for the day then?
School holidays there? 2 weeks as well I have heard
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'll be right!
Just having a hot choc then off to bed!

What plans for the day then?
School holidays there? 2 weeks as well I have heard
ok OK!!! No need to rub it in....as I say.....SHOULD go to the park, and I think I actually will, after they've all had lunch. Gotta get out maaaaaan it's doing my head in.........

Hot choc for you hon.......put you some marshmellows and a drop rum in it (couldn't resist), might help you sleep.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok OK!!! No need to rub it in....as I say.....SHOULD go to the park, and I think I actually will, after they've all had lunch. Gotta get out maaaaaan it's doing my head in.........

Hot choc for you hon.......put you some marshmellows and a drop rum in it (couldn't resist), might help you sleep.
All out of rum!
Hot choc drunk now, am off to bed to try to sleep.
Have fun at the park

I've left some money behind the bar for a large glass of vino but only when you have been nice to the kids!

Night D
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

All out of rum!
Hot choc drunk now, am off to bed to try to sleep.
Have fun at the park

I've left some money behind the bar for a large glass of vino but only when you have been nice to the kids!

Night D
so...let me get this right....not only do I have to take the kids to the park....I HAVE to be nice to them as well.....somethings not right here........
that said.....if there's a wine in it......

night night hon....hope you get some sleep
xx
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 1:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so...let me get this right....not only do I have to take the kids to the park....I HAVE to be nice to them as well.....somethings not right here........
that said.....if there's a wine in it......

night night hon....hope you get some sleep
xx
Yes, just think of the wine

Night!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, just think of the wine

Night!
off to bed you!!!!!

I promise to be a good girl at the park...honest
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

off to bed you!!!!!

I promise to be a good girl at the park...honest
It's what you do after the park that worries me!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's what you do after the park that worries me!
woooo hooooo....I survived the park!!!!

Was a good mommy....now can I have my wine??
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

woooo hooooo....I survived the park!!!!

Was a good mommy....now can I have my wine??
Gonna start calling you wino
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Gonna start calling you wino
you mean you don't already??

fancy a drink???
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

you mean you don't already??

fancy a drink???
ay go on then, why not!!
I'll join you with the wine.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mancfamily
ay go on then, why not!!
I'll join you with the wine.
good'on'ya'mate'

Will pour a couple of large ones....hows your DD???

God damn hols....driving me to distraction......was good mommy today though.....been to the park today!!!! SC MADE me take the kids though.....even blackmailed me with wine.......how cruel is that!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.