The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:03 am
Come on down...........

a and ts mum will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by asher
I'll have some of both snacks please and lots of voddie for the burns and humiliation

Hi asher, what you been up to
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:04 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by a and ts mum
Oh that's really sad

My kids would love a dog, but we cant til we get to Oz, maybe you could dogknap it and we'll take it with us
Now there's a thought - since we have lived here I have only seen it once going out for a walk - they said it didn't like to go....yeah right - tell that to my Mia moo.....she'd chew yer leg off! Well maybe yer arm, at least you could still walk then!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
no thankyou..do you want some of my scampi and lemon nik naks??
Yuck! where's the vomit smiley?
then they tread on them and the babies come trotting out..........OMG:

Originally Posted by smiling4
no thanks hun....

oooo my neighbour has nice quiet tones, yelling at a dog to shut up.....n its theirs. Poor thing never goes out no wonder it barks
!
I'll have some of both snacks please and lots of voddie for the burns and humiliation

Now don't go getting drunk & setting fire to yourself again!

Originally Posted by mad city fan
lol you sound just like me I wont even have the windows down when driving in case one flies through oh god better order another drink, im just about to make some cheese n toast anyone fancy a slice
Mmmmm, yes please!

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by a and ts mum
Hi asher, what you been up to
see candles

so now I need some alcohol
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:05 am
Come on down...........

a and ts mum will become famous soon enough

I do have a problem with wasps though I hate them with a passion I can spot them miles away in the sky and they always dive in my direction oh god how will I cope in oz

They are bloody big on oz
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Yuck! where's the vomit smiley?

!

Mmmmm, yes please!
wow sally you are getting good with ya multi tasking so hows you

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm, yes please!

ROFL
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:06 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smiling4
evening hun.....came in quietly.....here you go....some of the flips and some voddie....sounds like you need it, anything happen tonight that you wanna tell us?
Ems x
why hello ash how are you on this cold icy night well it is here in manchester its bloody freezing
sssh I'm trying to live it down

it is ruddy freezing isnt it central heating has gone up several notches
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:06 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

hi k...you feeling better??? Hows the hair???
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

my word its posh in here..

and wheres all the nuts?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

!

I was sober!

I hope not to be soon
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:08 am

sssh I'm trying to live it down

it is ruddy freezing isnt it central heating has gone up several notches
don't had my bills through yesterday......
can't afford to live here...wouldn't mind but house always bloody cold!
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

I take it evryones had enough of watching the brits then

hi k...you feeling better??? Hows the hair???

a bit shorter than I wanted have had to trim it all round!

How's you babe?

Originally Posted by mands
my word its posh in here..

and wheres all the nuts?
well I'm a nut do I count?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:09 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

hey ...have to say nun night now...enjoy your evening all!!

XXX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.