Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:33 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

hello everyone!
Bottle of vodka with ice bucket please XX
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:35 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
hello everyone!
Bottle of vodka with ice bucket please XX
mmmm, someone going for it....
hi hun how r u?
Ems x

here's your bottle ice on the way
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by a and ts mum
And me now Hi Ems, you look different today.

I was watching the Brits but..... Take That over Muse for best live act.....
Sorry but what is going on??

So thought I'd pop in here and say hi instead.

Lisa
and its hello from me im not really into watchin the brits but must say I do like takethat
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:38 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mad city fan
and its hello from me im not really into watchin the brits but must say I do like takethat
i love them too XX
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

i love them too XX
went to see them last year at the city ground they were fab but id never liked them the first time round
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:42 am
sarab40

went to see them last year at the city ground they were fab but id never liked them the first time round
no me too.....they have matured quite nicely eh??!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:43 am
Come on down...........

a and ts mum will become famous soon enough

i love them too XX

Okay so I'm out voted here too

My daughter would agree with you but I'm a bit of an indie girl.

You sharing that vodka or is your need greater than mine?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:45 am
sarab40

you can have a little glass....
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:45 am

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

not watching at all - boys watching arsenal milan footie - OH gone to bed, cos he kn******* - so I am here drinking with you guys.....here's another bottle of vodka, looks like that going down too well!
Ems x
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:47 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by smiling4
not watching at all - boys watching arsenal milan footie - OH gone to bed, cos he kn******* - so I am here drinking with you guys.....here's another bottle of vodka, looks like that going down too well!
Ems x
sure is! Bottoms up!XX
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Ems x
oh go on ill have a glass of the vodka think I need it just been looking at the spider thread post why do I look at them post ive never had a problem with spiders untill reading these post make it a double
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:49 am

I have some peanut flips light.....look like wotsits but peanut flavour....really yummy, anyone want some?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:49 am
sarab40

oh go on ill have a glass of the vodka think I need it just been looking at the spider thread post why do I look at them post ive never had a problem with spiders untill reading these post make it a double
its when they post a picture .....my god....
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:50 am
sarab40

I have some peanut flips light.....look like wotsits but peanut flavour....really yummy, anyone want some?
no thankyou..do you want some of my scampi and lemon nik naks??
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:52 am
Come on down...........

a and ts mum will become famous soon enough

Ems x

We've got Brits then footie when the ads come on.

The picture of the mum spider and all her babies

Quick top me up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.