Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Aug 11th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh Good luck Dawn

I guess the survey got done then!

When are you hoping to move?
Hi Sallyclaire,

Thanks for the luck I'm starting to think I might need it! The survey only got done last Tuesday so don't know if they would have had time to get that sorted for today

I wish this phone would hurry up and ring, I feel so ill, every minute feels like an hour!

If all goes well we hope to complete on 26th Aug and book flights for end August. It's just horrible sitting and waiting because I can't do anything re flights, rental, dog, cancelling things and selling things until we get this exchange and then IF it happens I've only got a couple of weeks to sort everything out
Old Aug 11th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

good luck dawn!!!!!!
how nervewrecking - i've got everything crossed that you'll get it done quickly

ohhh caroline another one to leave the nest!!!!
keep us updated please
Old Aug 11th 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Wow looks like thinngs are finally starting to move for a few people, good luck to all that need it
Old Aug 11th 2008, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by suart
Wow looks like thinngs are finally starting to move for a few people, good luck to all that need it
Whoooooooooooahyyyyyyyyyy got a viewing tomorrow first one in the last 12 weeks or so.................
Old Aug 11th 2008, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dawn-D
Hi Sallyclaire,

Thanks for the luck I'm starting to think I might need it! The survey only got done last Tuesday so don't know if they would have had time to get that sorted for today

I wish this phone would hurry up and ring, I feel so ill, every minute feels like an hour!

If all goes well we hope to complete on 26th Aug and book flights for end August. It's just horrible sitting and waiting because I can't do anything re flights, rental, dog, cancelling things and selling things until we get this exchange and then IF it happens I've only got a couple of weeks to sort everything out
Can fully understand the stress Dawn. Hope you hear something very soon. Have sent you some K!

Originally Posted by marvinc
Whoooooooooooahyyyyyyyyyy got a viewing tomorrow first one in the last 12 weeks or so.................

K sent for a successful outcome
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice

Originally Posted by mOZzy
good luck dawn!!!!!!
how nervewrecking - i've got everything crossed that you'll get it done quickly

ohhh caroline another one to leave the nest!!!!
keep us updated please
Hi Mozzy,

Unfortunately I've since found out that it's not happening today now as the buyer is still waiting for a letter than needs to be attached in with his mortgage offer :curse: They are hoping to have this any day and hope to exchange by either the end of the week or start of next week

I just hope this is the only reason - so back to the waiting game again and suffering nerves for another week

By the way 'Happy Birthday Mozzy'

Dawn x
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Can fully understand the stress Dawn. Hope you hear something very soon. Have sent you some K!
Hi Sallyclaire,

Thanks for the karma, but as per my above post to Mozzy, it's all on hold awaiting some letter

Fingers crossed for later in the week, early next week then

Dawn
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry it is not happening today Dawn but does sound like a legitimate reason.
Try to stay calm (Easy to say I know!)
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Hi Mozzy,

Unfortunately I've since found out that it's not happening today now as the buyer is still waiting for a letter than needs to be attached in with his mortgage offer :curse: They are hoping to have this any day and hope to exchange by either the end of the week or start of next week

I just hope this is the only reason - so back to the waiting game again and suffering nerves for another week

Dawn x

fingers crossed that that's the only reason and that you'll have it exchanged any day now

thanks for the wishes
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
thanks for the good wishes-now sitting in a library in wales waiting for the house to complete.Grats to anyone who has good news-I have no time to scan this thoroughly. Off to Heathrow on the 14th and arrive Sydney(via Singapore) on the 18th. See you on the other side!!!
Caroline
Fingers crossed for completion and a smooth flight!

Hi Sallyclaire,

Thanks for the luck I'm starting to think I might need it! The survey only got done last Tuesday so don't know if they would have had time to get that sorted for today ::

If all goes well we hope to complete on 26th Aug and book flights for end August. It's just horrible sitting and waiting because I can't do anything re flights, rental, dog, cancelling things and selling things until we get this exchange and then IF it happens I've only got a couple of weeks to sort everything out ::
Dawn, everything crossed for you. We are in the same boat. Can't do anything until we exchange and exchange keeps being delayed...:curse:

Originally Posted by marvinc
Fingers crossed for you too - 12 weeks - hell of a long time to wait. Hope this is 'the one!'

K sent for a successful outcome::
Hiya SC - how's your sale going????

Hi Mozzy,

Unfortunately I've since found out that it's not happening today now as the buyer is still waiting for a letter than needs to be attached in with his mortgage offer : They are hoping to have this any day and hope to exchange by either the end of the week or start of next week

Dawn x
Oh no, what a nightmare. I totally sympathise. Our buyer went off on holiday so he didn't get the letter from his bank asking for another bit of info, now we are waiting for his bank to process it... We were supposed to exchange last week. He isn't get a mortgage, but a business loan, so I have no idea how long this will take...

Fingers crossed you hear next week. At least you haven't booked flights - even though you want to...

Originally Posted by mOZzy
fingers crossed that that's the only reason and that you'll have it exchanged any day now

thanks for the wishes

Happy Birthday Mozz!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Happy Birthday Mozzy!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

FA - sorry you are still waiting to exchange.
No change here, waiting to hear if buyers solicitor are going to insist on some paperwork regarding some work we have done on the house. Otherwise all is ok as far as I know. Perhaps I'll ring my solicitor just to check!
Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Happy Birthday Mozz!
Happy Birthday Mozzy!
thank you guys
Old Aug 11th 2008, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

FA - sorry you are still waiting to exchange.
No change here, waiting to hear if buyers solicitor are going to insist on some paperwork regarding some work we have done on the house. Otherwise all is ok as far as I know. Perhaps I'll ring my solicitor just to check!
Thanks hun, it's frustrating and a bit worrying as the buyer told us 2 months ago that he had the finance - just hope the bank don't turn him down now!

Give your solicitor a prod, sometimes they need reminding that you are waiting. When are you hoping to exchange?
Old Aug 11th 2008, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks hun, it's frustrating and a bit worrying as the buyer told us 2 months ago that he had the finance - just hope the bank don't turn him down now!

Give your solicitor a prod, sometimes they need reminding that you are waiting. When are you hoping to exchange?
Would like to exchange as soon as everything in place & aiming to complete early October. A friend is lending us their flat for a few weeks before we (hopefully) leave early November. Nothing definite until we exchange

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.