Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Originally Posted by nickywes
Morning all

Not bad news with your viewers N. Our EA says that things can go very quickly if somebody really wants your house. I don't see it if they have one to sell themselves, unless they virtually give it away.

At least the sun is shining today

Was out last night at an award do for the netball thing and I got a massive trophy for coach of the year for Herts (more to dust). Was so embarrassed when I had to get up and have pics taken, don't like that sort of thing
Trouble is I will have to give the trophy back before I leave and I have another one here for winning a tournament, which was a memorial trophy started 10 years ago for my sister. Don't want to give that one back Did think about taking it with me but really should leave it here in her memory.

I wonder how we can put a stop to all the reports every single day on the telly about the credit crunch and house prices going down
Congratulation on winning coach of the year, you should be proud.

I would love to help putting a stop to all the info about the credit crunch maybe we should get them all together and lock them all into a room until all our houses are sold
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

ha! suart - i like your way of thinking

and nicky congrats on winning that trophy - i second that you should be proud!!!!! i bet lots of hard work went into it ....

maybe they could make a duplicate of the other one and you can keep one and one stays behind?!?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mOZzy
ha! suart - i like your way of thinking

and nicky congrats on winning that trophy - i second that you should be proud!!!!! i bet lots of hard work went into it ....

maybe they could make a duplicate of the other one and you can keep one and one stays behind?!?
Hi Mozzy have you had any more news from your buyers yet?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Just popping on to say bye bye - see you in two weeks and good luck whilst Im in the land of guiness.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:49 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good time, have a few Guinness' for me

Joex
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Hi M0zzy,
just read your post... Cheeky barstewards.. :curse::curse:
We've had another price drop on our house and still nothing
Like you we can't go any lower with the price, it's driving
us stir crazy..

Hope everything comes right in the end for you.

Nigel & Deb.

Originally Posted by mOZzy
but we really really want to sell it! what if they drop out
i mean, they've paid all the searches, the surveyor has been, they accepted some furniture on top of the sale .. they are just trying, right?!?!?

we agreed on K215 - and they offer now K170

the ea also said that if we were to advertise it now they'd put it up for K185 - but who listens to EA's
Old Jun 5th 2008, 7:52 am
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Just popping on to say bye bye - see you in two weeks and good luck whilst Im in the land of guiness.
Have a great time Hayles. Not easy saying goodbye to everybody but think where you will be in a few weeks
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=nickywes;6436221]
Was out last night at an award do for the netball thing and I got a massive trophy for coach of the year for Herts (more to dust). Was so embarrassed when I had to get up and have pics taken, don't like that sort of thing
Trouble is I will have to give the trophy back before I leave and I have another one here for winning a tournament, which was a memorial trophy started 10 years ago for my sister. Don't want to give that one back Did think about taking it with me but really should leave it here in her memory.

Well done for getting that award...nice to hear something good on this thread- it's got very gloomy, so howsabout everyone trying to find something cheerful to write? You never know the positive vibes may spread to all the buyers and they'll come rushing to look at houses!!!
Caroline
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:53 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Morning nickywes Well done on the trophy there! I was thinking, how about getting a photo taken of you with the trophy & maybe some of the friends who helped start it in memory of your sister? Then you can leave the trophy to do it's job, but still have something nice to take with you when you go

Hi everyone else Lovely morning here in Kenthamptonshire.... I'm so-o-o-o looking forward to hanging out my laundry
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:57 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

It's a dark, rainy miserable day here in South Wales Got the lights on......it's that dark!!!!
Beth x x
Old Jun 5th 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
It's a dark, rainy miserable day here in South Wales Got the lights on......it's that dark!!!!
Beth x x
awww we got sunshine and blue skies so in a min I'm going to make a coffee and sit in it, pretending I'm in Oz!:thumbsup: (keeping up the cheerful karma you see.)
Caroline
Old Jun 5th 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
awww we got sunshine and blue skies so in a min I'm going to make a coffee and sit in it, pretending I'm in Oz!:thumbsup: (keeping up the cheerful karma you see.)
Caroline
sit in the sun, NOT the coffee!
Caroline
Old Jun 5th 2008, 9:23 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline
Got big mugs?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suart
Hi Mozzy have you had any more news from your buyers yet?
nope, nothing ....

you lucky git - i hope it's not too stressfull - that's how our family holidays always turn out

Originally Posted by dandn
Hi M0zzy,
just read your post... Cheeky barstewards..
We've had another price drop on our house and still nothing
Like you we can't go any lower with the price, it's driving
us stir crazy..

Hope everything comes right in the end for you.

Nigel & Deb.
thanks so much for all your support

so howsabout everyone trying to find something cheerful to write? You never know the positive vibes may spread to all the buyers and they'll come rushing to look at houses!!!
Caroline
i like your way of thinking - well, something positive?!?! thinking .. thinking ... thinking ... my 4 year old dressed himself all alone today

Caroline
Old Jun 5th 2008, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have a good trip

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Beth x x
Yeah, a bit gloomy here in Somerset too

Morning everyone

The mysterious mortgage offer has still NOT been received by our buyer's solicitor, which I really can't believe.

3 copies have now been sent, and one has even been sent by fax but they still deny ever having received it

The buyer apparently sent his signed copy back from Oman by courier (the EAs keep changing which day he did this, do they think I am totally stupid:curse but guess what? The solicitor has not received that one either.

What the bloody hell are they palying at:curse::curse:

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.