Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:48 pm
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller (The Continuation)

Originally Posted by reallyhappy
Would always recommend your own solicitor. Ones "recommended" by an EA often pay a kick-back to the EA. You need impartial, independant advice - and the reassurance of confidentiality!

Also, make sure that the EA doesn't try to claim that they have originally introduced the buyer (although the recent Foxtons court case quashed many EA's playing dirty tricks on this!). If you are still with an EA do they have sole selling rights or just sole agency??

thanks for the advice, will look for solicitor over the nxt few days and give some a call, our EA has sole agency , but i put the ad on a no paying free clasified site and the viewer told us ths is where he saw the advert i put on

so as far as i know its as if someone new i had my hous for sale and knock on my door , i was told this is alowed and legal

michell
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

GOT A VISA!!!:thumbsup:
457 not 175, but that's good enough for us!!!!!
Took only 2 days to process, so they can move quickly when they want to.
Caroline
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

angiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to allangiek is a name known to all

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Caroline

BRILLIANT NEWS

All the Best for the Future

Angiek
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

Caroline
Oh my God Caroline thats fab - did you front load your meds and police checks then?

Congratulations

Angi
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline
OMG 2 days!!! Well done, I shouldn't imagine you were expecting to hear so quickly. Now you can plan your move without a worry.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Caroline
CONGRATULATIONS! wow that was quick.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by michell
thanks for the advice, will look for solicitor over the nxt few days and give some a call, our EA has sole agency , but i put the ad on a no paying free clasified site and the viewer told us ths is where he saw the advert i put on

so as far as i know its as if someone new i had my hous for sale and knock on my door , i was told this is alowed and legal

michell

Lots of luck with the viewing!

Caroline
Congratulations!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angib
Oh my God Caroline thats fab - did you front load your meds and police checks then?

Congratulations

Angi
They already had them because we applied for a 175 in October (still waiting for CO there) but needed visa quickly as flights were booked for 5 weeks from today (OMG!!!!!!) I can't believe how fast that was -2 days- but perhaps it's a sign of good things to come for all those waiting. Thanks for the congrats to all those who sent them.
Spreading joy and good luck karma to anyone who needs it.
Caroline
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:41 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline
CONGRATULATIONS Caroline.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Caroline

I know I've said it on OH post on the other side but GREAT NEWS
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Can I officially join this thread...HOUSE PUT ON THE MARKET TODAY!!I must be mad..
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Can I officially join this thread...HOUSE PUT ON THE MARKET TODAY!!I must be mad..

Mad cos you have put your house on the market or cos you want to join this thread?

welcome
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Both, cause I fear I may be posting for ages while I go through the stress everyone else seems to have gone through before it sells, that if it does. I've put it on for a good fair price in the hope I can get people through the door.
Cheers guys
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Angib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant futureAngib has a brilliant future

Good luck with your house sale mate - you will need it - but the thread is great for venting!!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks, reckon I'll need the luck and the venting!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.