Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

the whinging pom , bars open

the whinging pom , bars open

Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the whinging pom , bars open

Originally Posted by asher
me an amanda are here what more do you need
it makes a change 2 mandys instead of 2 kims lol
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

ermmm yes I may be new but I am the most excitig tehhh

I have a story

Rang the estate agents today about a flat.

I was jokingly saying oohhh errmm cant find the reference then I come across it and said ohhh I have found it bet you thought I was fibbing she said NO I DIDNT.
Next breath she said you DO KNOW THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL APARTMENT!!

I said yesssss

She said IT IS £650 POUNDDDD A MONTH YOU RELILISE

I said yeessss

You cheeeky cow do you want me to view it,we probably earn 3 x your salary you old wrinkly cow bag!!! well I dint say that I just said oay then but hey how riduiculous !!
A X

Last edited by Amanda&Phil; Nov 9th 2007 at 10:16 am.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:13 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
it makes a change 2 mandys instead of 2 kims lol
yep

have you two finished your drinks cos we have some serious drinking to do
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

yep

have you two finished your drinks cos we have some serious drinking to do
thought you'd never ask lol

just had a thought a lot of ppl on here or either nicky or mandy, strange but true
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:17 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
ooh exciting are we dancing on the bar in a minute
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:18 am

thought you'd never ask lol

just had a thought a lot of ppl on here or either nicky or mandy, strange but true
you better do a poll is your name nicky or mandy
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ooh exciting are we dancing on the bar in a minute
i ani't drunk enough for that lol
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you better do a poll is your name nicky or mandy
i wonder who would win
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

I have had a fair fewww mmm did you read my story I was very proud I could even wright it .

ERM ITS AMANDA NOT MANDY !!!

LOL

A xx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I have had a fair fewww mmm did you read my story I was very proud I could even wright it .

ERM ITS AMANDA NOT MANDY !!!

LOL

A xx
soz same as mine but noone calls me Amanda only my auntie

Last edited by mands; Nov 9th 2007 at 10:30 am.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

soz same as mine but noone call me Amanda only my auntie
I wasnt meaning to be rude, here is a dwink on me hun !!, I just knew a gal who was horrible to me at school called mandy and I have hated it since

XXXX A xx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:29 am

i ani't drunk enough for that lol
better have another couple of buckets then
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:31 am

I have a story

Rang the estate agents today about a flat.

I was jokingly saying oohhh errmm cant find the reference then I come across it and said ohhh I have found it bet you thought I was fibbing she said NO I DIDNT.
Next breath she said you DO KNOW THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL APARTMENT!!

I said yesssss

She said IT IS £650 POUNDDDD A MONTH YOU RELILISE

I said yeessss

You cheeeky cow do you want me to view it,we probably earn 3 x your salary you old wrinkly cow bag!!! well I dint say that I just said oay then but hey how riduiculous !!
A X

she probably thought you were some dopey student having a laugh
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Red face Re: the whinging pom , bars open

i wonder who would win
Its really funny my best mates and phi call me mandas nearly the same, here is a bucket full of free whatever you fancy, how bout champers with pomegranet juicer oeerrr !!

A x
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

better have another couple of buckets then
ta ash i'll have another one then i'm off to bed...

been on here half the day doing a search on shipping companies, as the one we had a good quote from isnt one iv'e heard from before

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.