Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

whingers and whiners

Wikiposts

whingers and whiners

Old Jun 7th 2010, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whingers and whiners

Originally Posted by Hutch
Then you clearly haven't been reading the forums very closely. If I'm coming across as childish then I must have raised the reading age a decade, because compared to the usual drivel on this site I sound like a retired Oxbridge professor.

Still, I'll bear it in mind and just make shit loads of jokes about knobs and tits next time.
I 've always imagined you as an immature student but you really have the mind of a nasty wee petulant child. Didn't your mummy love you enough?
You have a nasty habit of "ripping in" to people in a forensic manner which is quite vile.
I suppose I don't doubt that you are reasonably intelligent but I do believe you are not really happy-Possibly stuck in Australia?
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:13 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I seem to remember a time when neither us let a single sentence from one another go unchallenged.

"Nice weather today"...
"No it bloody well isn't"..
"Well I think it is"
"Well you're a bloody Aussie Godzoner, so you always think it's nice"

Ahhh.. happy days.
Indeed - the prosecution acknowledges the witness and places his testimony on the public record.

Originally Posted by kevin747
I 've always imagined you as an immature student but you really have the mind of a nasty wee petulant child. Didn't your mummy love you enough?
You have a nasty habit of "ripping in" to people in a forensic manner which is quite vile.
I suppose I don't doubt that you are reasonably intelligent but I do believe you are not really happy-Possibly stuck in Australia?
Didn't you winge a lot and then move back to the yookay? Blimey, life must be just peachy if you need to visit a forum for British Expats. Looking for some justification for the move back perhaps? Tell you what - I was listening to a BBC podcast in the car this morning and they were saying that the British economy will go through similar issues to that of Greece. Do you plan on riotting?
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:43 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed - the prosecution acknowledges the witness and places his testimony on the public record.

Didn't you winge a lot and then move back to the yookay? Blimey, life must be just peachy if you need to visit a forum for British Expats. Looking for some justification for the move back perhaps? Tell you what - I was listening to a BBC podcast in the car this morning and they were saying that the British economy will go through similar issues to that of Greece. Do you plan on riotting?
tut, tut...
Old Jun 7th 2010, 8:51 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asprilla
tut, tut...
What's the matter - don't you agree with rioting? Or were you pointing out my typo?
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:01 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the matter - don't you agree with rioting? Or were you pointing out my typo?
In the absence of Lord Farquar someone has to fill the job of Grammar & Spelling Stazi.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:04 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
In the absence of Lord Farquar someone has to fill the job of Grammar & Spelling Stazi.
you're the one who banned him!
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:06 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
you're the one who banned him!
An injustice
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Guest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really niceGuest is just really nice

Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:29 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:37 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
You're the one who banned him!
Fixed it for you!
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:42 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
An injustice
15. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved.

Careful or you'll be next
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:45 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
An injustice
Made me laugh though.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:46 pm

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Made me laugh though.
Me too but don't tell the pretend mick
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:50 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asprilla
Pretty sure that everyone else in Australia thinks that this tax is a great decision.
Until they realise what it represents

Tall poppy officials and what industry is next?

Home sellers?
House builders?
The banks?
Medical (and the implications for the ill?) think insurance companies, medical providers?
Utilities?

See a high income industry and tax it - forced income equalisation will stunt growth. Ah well await the incoming govt
Old Jun 7th 2010, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll only riot if the proles come for my money. I actually see lots of oppertunities in the yookey at the moment.
Life is very peachy at the mo.Thanks for asking.
Aus is a pleasant memory to me but I just couldn't suffer your kind of delusional ,stranded migrant types or too many Aussies.
I felt lost and my lifestyle suffered too much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.