Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where is everyone from and where is everyone hoping to go???

Where is everyone from and where is everyone hoping to go???

Old May 23rd 2008, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Where is everyone from and where is everyone hoping to go???

Hi I am from Hertfordshire originally and now am in orp in kent, he has lived in orp all his life and we are going to Ellenbrook Perth.

Nickie
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:59 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Hertfordshire MUST have gone downhill since I left then - everyones leaving!
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:38 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Where is everyone from and where is everyone hoping to go???

Aussie from Perth, Western Australia.

Currently in the Black Country.

Moving to Adelaide in March 2009.

Old May 23rd 2008, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

carrie77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Aussie from Perth, Western Australia.

Currently in the Black Country.

Moving to Adelaide in March 2009.

Hi im in Manchester and heading to Adelaide in December. Would be great to hear from anyone heading that way too!
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

GaznEm is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Where is everyone from and where is everyone hoping to go???

Cheshire to Gold Coast
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

Hi, we are in Ashford, Middlesex heading for the gold coast when someone buys our house.
Claire
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Lettik is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm from Cornwall (Bix where you from????) lived in Surrey (OH from there), both moved to Cork for 20 years, now hoping to move to Adelaide...
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

I'm in Liverpool hopefully moving to Brisbane
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

chriswilly is an unknown quantity at this point

We are from Swansea hoping to land in Perth sometime sooon
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:19 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maund family
Hi We are both from Stoke-on-trent, living in Germany at the present time. Heading for Adelaide or Melbourne, or wherever takes our fancy after we have visited the place.
hi were from newcastle upon tyne, arrived gold coast in august last year and were still here just x
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

Hi OH from Paisley, me from Tenby, Living in Lossiemouth before moving to fantastic Adelaide
Old May 24th 2008, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

jingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant futurejingles has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dougie-jen
Hi, there, I,m from Dunfermline in Scotland, and hoping to go to Melbourne, what about you???
I'm from the little town of Mansfield in Nottinghamshire - now residing l00ks or so from Melbourne, Vic. Just love a rural community <grin>
jingles
Old May 24th 2008, 12:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lettik
I'm from Cornwall (Bix where you from????) lived in Surrey (OH from there), both moved to Cork for 20 years, now hoping to move to Adelaide...
From St.Austell me ansome
Old May 24th 2008, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

We are currently in Perth on hols, going home today to Manchester and then coming back to Perth when the DIAC issues some of those visa things my agent keeps telling me about!!!!
Old May 24th 2008, 12:58 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

weymouth and now i live in adelaide

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.