Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Where is everyone from and where is everyone hoping to go???

Where is everyone from and where is everyone hoping to go???

Old May 23rd 2008, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

dougie-jen is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Where is everyone from and where is everyone hoping to go???

Hi, there, I,m from Dunfermline in Scotland, and hoping to go to Melbourne, what about you???
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:08 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is everyone from and where is everyone hoping to go???

Originally Posted by dougie-jen
Hi, there, I,m from Dunfermline in Scotland, and hoping to go to Melbourne, what about you???
I'm from a combination of my father's sperm and my mother's ova.

I'm hoping to go to heaven one day.

Sorry, that was a bit rude considering you're still new here...I'm from Burlington Ontario Canada and now live in Clarkson Western Australia

Last edited by Dorothy; May 23rd 2008 at 1:11 pm. Reason: Being impolite to the new members. Not like me at all.
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm from Hertfordshire and planning on going to bed shortly
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:17 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

I'm from Hertfordshire and planning to go to Queensland, not sure where yet.
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:41 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm from Hertfordshire, He's from Sheffield - planning to go to Brisbane some time this centuary.
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:48 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Kent, he's in Sydney I'm planning on joining him soon
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

I'm from teesside, he's from Nottingham, we live in Durham. Going to Gold Coast eventually

Old May 23rd 2008, 1:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Cairns and heading back to Cornwall next week.
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bix
I'm in Cairns and heading back to Cornwall next week.
Are you coming back to UK for good?
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm from South Wales and am in Melbourne (been here 5 months) - what a fantastic place to live You'll love it here I am sure...
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

hi

i'm from northern ireland and hopefully going to sunshine coast
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by camacazi
hi

i'm from northern ireland and hopefully going to sunshine coast
Hiye,

We are orginially from Dublin but now live in Cavan Heading for Sunshine Coast

Helena
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:36 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tasmas
Are you coming back to UK for good?

No, just passing through as quickly as possible
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

THORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to allTHORPES is a name known to all

Hi
We are in Oldham Greater Manchester, hoping to go to Brisbane. We dont know where abouts though.
How do people decide were to settle. Ive heard about driving to different areas and getting a feel for the place but when you land off the plane, how do you know which direction to take?
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

Hi We are both from Stoke-on-trent, living in Germany at the present time. Heading for Adelaide or Melbourne, or wherever takes our fancy after we have visited the place.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.