Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's the worst insult your partner has ever given you?

What's the worst insult your partner has ever given you?

Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:18 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the worst insult your partner has ever given you?

I forgot...The old man also called me "wide ride" once.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:18 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ballys
The cook pointed out that I have a small organ!I reminded her that it is not used to playing in the MCG.
My OH has just had Bariatric surgery and said to me:

If it works well for me, we'll get you done, shall we?

Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:34 am
My hovercraft is full of

Ballys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by julesandco
My OH has just had Bariatric surgery and said to me:

If it works well for me, we'll get you done, shall we?

When referring to the cook I was not thinking of the whole,more on the lines of the hole

http://www.australiaplasticsurgery.c...lasty-gallery/
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:42 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julesandco
Just wondering......

As an 'anti-romantic' theme to combat all the lurvvee in the air for tomorrow, I just wondered what the worst insult that you have ever been given by a loved one?I was given a corker last week - I just want to compare

Jules x
You go first...
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:08 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ballys
When referring to the cook I was not thinking of the whole,more on the lines of the hole

http://www.australiaplasticsurgery.c...lasty-gallery/
Really regret clicking on THAT link at work!!!
Old Feb 14th 2013, 7:21 am
Banned

pomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of lightpomikev is a glorious beacon of light

she originally assumed I was from Cornwall when I am actually from Devon, most insulted I have ever been

I mean when we met it wasn't like I was drunk on port, eating a badly made pasty and planning to secretly smuggle gypo ponies across the moors from tinglebog to trathanglemedangle of whatever they call towns down there.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 8:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

When i double tapped my ex-wife,the bitch staggered off the plastic sheet i'd made her stand on and bled on the carpet,was NOT happy
Old Feb 14th 2013, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pomikev
she originally assumed I was from Cornwall when I am actually from Devon, most insulted I have ever been

I mean when we met it wasn't like I was drunk on port, eating a badly made pasty and planning to secretly smuggle gypo ponies across the moors from tinglebog to trathanglemedangle of whatever they call towns down there.
She may have been refering to White Gold.

The practise of taking Cornish folk for slaves.