Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What's the most annoying habits your other half has??

What's the most annoying habits your other half has??

Old Dec 21st 2005, 5:06 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the most annoying habits your other half has??

She supports Australia at all sports!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2005, 5:10 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Farts in bed and pulls the covers over my head shoutin "smell that" as if i had a ****** choice!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:10 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

my hubbie snores...not loud but all nasal and when he eats he crashes his teeth on his fork each time. Like use your lips for gods sake

and I have to say it's not a habit...no it is ....when he has a cold or a slight sore throat its like he is dying..!!!!...he goes on and on about how bad it is..!! and if he plays with our 4yr old and she might stand on his foot or knock into him......he goes on and on about how bad it hurts ..shes 4 for petes sake.........arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it drives me nuts but does make me laugh as he is such a wimp when it comes to health issues...!!!

and of course he never asks for directions.....he would rather get lost than ask someone for help...lol....

but I love him and thats that.!!!
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Breathing

Why do women have all the stress of cleaning, planning, shopping, wrapping, inviting, and entertaining just so he can have a good time.

Di