British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   What's the most annoying habits your other half has?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/whats-most-annoying-habits-your-other-half-has-343323/)

Margaret2 Dec 17th 2005 10:11 pm

What's the most annoying habits your other half has??

I love my hubby, I really do, but he has some bloody annoying habits, I know I probably drive him mad with mine as well (he would probably say I fart all the time in the mornings), but anyway he burps all the time, not loudly, the equivalant to silent farts, it makes me want to.............................kill him :mad:

hilary6 Dec 17th 2005 10:43 pm

Re: What's the most annoying habits your other half has??

Snoring :mad: he drives me crazy its sooo bloody loud. Having said that it gives me a great excuse to kick the crap out of him ;) :D

Margaret2 Dec 17th 2005 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by hilary6
Snoring :mad: he drives me crazy its sooo bloody loud. Having said that it gives me a great excuse to kick the crap out of him ;) :D

He's in for a good night then :D

Hels Dec 18th 2005 12:05 am

My Hubby.....as he goes to bed....he empties his pockets of ATM receipts, chocolate bar wrappers and anything else he has shoved in there and instead of going through them and putting the rubbish in the bin....he puts them on top of his beside table!!!!! Unless I pick them up...they could pile up a hundred foot high and it wouldnt bother him.....just rubbish everywhere!! Drives me NUTS!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Linda Lushardi Dec 18th 2005 12:10 am

Where do i start! :D

Snores, burps, farts, spends half his day in the toilet. Cannot make a decision on ANYTHING unless he has deliberated all options and possible outcomes several times, at length, and then asks ME to decide!! :rolleyes:

But he's lovely with it :p

Hutch Dec 18th 2005 1:29 am

My missus seems to make a point out of taking a dump with the toilet door open. God-forbid her constant stream of dialog is interupted by a bowel-movement. Also, if I suggest I'm not bothered about something, such as where we're going to eat, or which item to buy, she takes it as if I hate it. I love her mind you and I'm pretty sure I've got a zillion worse habits, not the least of which is the afore-mentioned snoring ... :zzz: :)

hevs Dec 18th 2005 1:55 am

Snoring and sighing.

But he has very nice traits too:)

Linda Lushardi Dec 18th 2005 2:00 am

Originally Posted by Hutch
My missus seems to make a point out of taking a dump with the toilet door open. God-forbid her constant stream of dialog is interupted by a bowel-movement. Also, if I suggest I'm not bothered about something, such as where we're going to eat, or which item to buy, she takes it as if I hate it. I love her mind you and I'm pretty sure I've got a zillion worse habits, not the least of which is the afore-mentioned snoring ... :zzz: :)

Oh yes! I forgot sitting on the toilet with the door open. Especially nasty when its the ensuite bathroom and i have the pleasure of lying in bed having to watch. :rolleyes:
So much for romance :eek:

zx10r_aus Dec 18th 2005 2:08 am

My missus doesn't look like Jessica Simpson mmmmmm.....Jessica :beer: . Thats only annoying thing about my other half.

ZX............ :cool:

hilary6 Dec 18th 2005 2:09 am

Did I mention snoring? Thats why Im posting on here at 3.05am :eek: tried kicking the crap out of him as mentioned but hes had a skinful :beer: so theres no :zzz: for me. :o

wsbtroyno21 Dec 18th 2005 3:27 am

ALL OF THE ABOVE .... "except for the not looking like Jessica Simpson" bit :scared:

Gotta love him though ..... without him I would be sat back in freezin' Glasgow waiting for Santa instead of sitting here in glorious sunshine waiting for him to fire up the barbie :D

Wendy

[Jim's (ZX) BETTER half]

PS

Who wants to look like Jessica Simpson anyway !!!

soapy© Dec 18th 2005 5:20 am

WE DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
i dont have any bad habits, cos im perfect. as u all know ;)
mrs soapy on the other hand :eek: dont have the time to list them. still dont know why i put up with her :rolleyes: :D

Originally Posted by wsbtroyno21
ALL OF THE ABOVE .... "except for the not looking like Jessica Simpson" bit :scared:

Gotta love him though ..... without him I would be sat back in freezin' Glasgow waiting for Santa instead of sitting here in glorious sunshine waiting for him to fire up the barbie

Wendy

[Jim's (ZX) BETTER half]

PS

Who wants to look like Jessica Simpson anyway !!!

DebraH Dec 18th 2005 7:38 am

Originally Posted by hilary6

LOL :D my Oh snored so much one night that I kicked him - the first time ever, god the noise he made "whhhhhaattttttt wwwwwassssssss thaaaaaattttt?" me I just turned over and went back sleep, he asked me in the morning if I had kicked him. what me no I'd never do a thing like that.

oh and yeah theres the infuriating grunting/sighing (can't explain the bloody annoying noise) when he's doing anything that may strain him too much - like turning the steering wheell - god it drives me mad. (and then he moans about my tutting!!!) Honestly.

ROBnCAZ Dec 18th 2005 7:40 am

In no particular order:
  1. Spends 4 hours a day sat on the throne reading crappy magazines
  2. Picks her spots
  3. Refuses to check the oil/ water/ tyre pressures etc.. in her car
  4. Frys sausages and then refuses to wipe the fat splat up
  5. Is 'addicted' to crap TV and Films
  6. Cares way too much about her job
  7. Sleeps for England
  8. Farts!
  9. Always sniffing her fingers.....(yeah, tell me about it)!!
  10. Clenas the house, but refuses to dust!

But I love her all the same :rolleyes:

Anne4Terry Dec 18th 2005 7:48 am

When he's cooking he dumps everything in the sink - peelings, packets, tins, kitchen roll, utensils, dishcloth etc. then when he strains the spaghetti or rice is does it on top of all this lot. Have you ever felt what a soggy starchy dishcloth is like :mad: :mad:

Also when I am putting the shopping away or emptying the dishwasher I might leave a cupboard door open because I am just about to come back up with another handful of stuff and when I turn round he has shut the door.

The last thing that might sound a bit mean but is still annoying is that he wants a cuddle ALL THE TIME!!! I'm trying to get ready for work - give me a cuddle, I'm trying to read the paper - give me a cuddle, I'm trying to get the house clean for a viewer - come and sit down and give me a cuddle. Sometimes I could just do with a little "me" time.

Apart from that he's pretty good really and I love him to bits. I would of course love him even more if he washed my car once in a blue moon :rolleyes: