Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What is your most missed M&S thing???

What is your most missed M&S thing???

Old Jun 21st 2010, 9:03 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is your most missed M&S thing???

Oh yeah just thought of another after a dessert discussion with my daughter.

M & S Banoffee Pie............simply irresistible.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

JoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to allJoanL is a name known to all

I miss - living near to one!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 9:04 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoanL
I miss - living near to one!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Oh yeah just thought of another after a dessert discussion with my daughter.

M & S Banoffee Pie............simply irresistible.
Mmmm...Can't say I've found an equivilant here although I do like a nice Cheesecake shop.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

The wooden 'spreadeagle' bench thingo with the leather shackles for your wrist and ankles. AQIS wanted $300 to fumigate it . . . I told them to stuff it.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:29 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

QUOTE]

Nothing, clothes were dumbed down to cheap chinese lower quality goods before I left, unlike the old days.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mindblower
QUOTE]

Nothing, clothes were dumbed down to cheap chinese lower quality goods before I left, unlike the old days.
Yes, gussets never frayed in the good old days . . .

Last edited by spartacus; Jun 23rd 2010 at 5:43 am.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

LauraMunroBruce is an unknown quantity at this point

I miss the vast selection of ready meals. My diet was shocking when I lived in the UK as ready meals were available in copious amounts in all supermarkets. And although I do eat more fresh food here I do miss the ease of them sometimes.
And percy pigs, there large selection of cocktail food at xmas and there chips and dips!
Mmm can you tell I only ever visited the food section!
Old Jun 27th 2010, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LauraMunroBruce
I miss the vast selection of ready meals. My diet was shocking when I lived in the UK as ready meals were available in copious amounts in all supermarkets. And although I do eat more fresh food here I do miss the ease of them sometimes.
And percy pigs, there large selection of cocktail food at xmas and there chips and dips!
Mmm can you tell I only ever visited the food section!
Well made ready meals with decent mix of groups can be more cost effective than making your own with loads of waste and a dam site faster...
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:04 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Loads of waste?
Old Jun 28th 2010, 11:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Loads of waste?
No, loads of waist.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Loads of waste?
If you are only making stuff for one or two by the time you only need small amount of pots and veg etc. it's easier just to buy a small amount in the first place.