What is wrong

Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of
Default Re: What is wrong

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well I can only assume you're referring to me. I wasn't aware I had quoted you five times, infact until I got a PM from someone, I wasn't aware I had even had a vague conversation with you before today. I just went through your old posts, thank god you haven't posted more than you have. Anyway I found these four and if you find them overly negative then I'm not sure quite what to say If you could show me the fifth one, that might make it clearer for me. I'd better put you on ignore so I don't upset you further by conversing with you.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=133
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=134
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=165
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=175
You're such a sweetie, I should be flattered that you and the member that you got a pm from are giving me so much attention

You have so many 'positives' to add to this forum, why am I surprised??

You can put me on "ignore" and anywhere else you wish my dear
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:28 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by auspal
You're such a sweetie, I should be flattered that you and the member that you got a pm from are giving me so much attention

You have so many 'positives' to add to this forum, why am I surprised??

You can put me on "ignore" and anywhere else you wish my dear
Tis done. If only so I don't see you've called me sweetie or your dear
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:28 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Tis done. If only so I don't see you've called me sweetie or your dear
don't you just hate patronising posters dearie
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and I'm still waiting to find out who's throat I jumped down or where I have been overly negative to you. But I guess I'll never find out now.
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

It is so nice when people show their true colours on here,

This is exactly the point I was trying to make in the first post
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Oi u 2, pack it in....think of fluffy kittens & puppy dogs
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Just pointing out the madness of judging a whole forum on a few posts and the relative possibility of the complainer actually being ... in the wrong
Never had so much attention on here,

I'm not judging a whole forum on a few posts mate ( if I am allowed to say that without being patronising _

And it is more than relatively possible that I am wrong, in fact it is more than likely dont have a problem with that, others do apparently and it upsets them
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Can I be a Sweetie too?

The closest I have managed so far is being a Sweaty!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:31 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

well I have always viewed this part of the forum as exactly what it says it is a barbie, I can meet old friends new people chat giggle have a laugh and move on to another person if I dont get on with this one!

I'm not one for arguments I don't like them much but I can defend myself as necessary.

have fun and don't take it too seriously
Old Jul 12th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Steve G
Can I be a Sweetie too?

The closest I have managed so far is being a Sweaty!!
Of course you can Steve, I will even give you a big kiss on the cheek tomorrow in Broadbeach
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:24 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

What did you waste the 2,999 others on then and that's without the 30 million under the previous names
Cheeky mare!...(whatever can you mean)!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:27 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rossifumi
But you said you only loved me?
sorry to break it to you like this
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:50 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by busterboy
Cheeky mare!...(whatever can you mean)!
Sorry, had just read a post by Weirdstone and thought you were her
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:53 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Sorry, had just read a post by Weirdstone and thought you were her
it's too late, you've upset someone else now
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:55 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by gedge
it's too late, you've upset someone else now
Thought I'd go for an even number

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.