Wikiposts

What is wrong

Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:41 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is wrong

Originally Posted by moneypen20
We're probably on about 20 during the day. Down to about 8-10 at night.
Bit warmer than here then ... need some warmth badly.

So, can someone precis this thread for me please?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:48 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
What's the temp there ?? Looking forward to a few days of warm weather while I'm there
Yup, around 20 and getting down to 5 (here in the sticks) at night.

Spent most of this afternoon lounging about the garden, very nice.

The OH has just made a banana smoothie ... the 2nd attempt was considerably better than the first as by then she had worked-out which bit of the blender to undo to avoid a Banana Smoothie On The Kitchen Floor Incident

Unfortunately my going-out Brownie Points have been exhausted for a time being (as have I) so I won't be doing any more partying for while ... hope you enjoy your trip
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:28 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

whinge, bitch, whinge, bitch, moan, moan, moan... with a few one liners thrown in for good measure...................................usual stuff really
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:30 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
whinge, bitch, whinge, bitch, moan, moan, moan... with a few one liners thrown in for good measure...................................usual stuff really
Who's the baddie, and are there any goodies?

Name and shame time
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:44 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bit warmer than here then ... need some warmth badly.

'Precis this thread'...are you trying to prove you have an edjication?

Answer to question: Same shit, different day.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:53 pm
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Yup, around 20 and getting down to 5 (here in the sticks) at night.

Spent most of this afternoon lounging about the garden, very nice.

The OH has just made a banana smoothie ... the 2nd attempt was considerably better than the first as by then she had worked-out which bit of the blender to undo to avoid a Banana Smoothie On The Kitchen Floor Incident

Unfortunately my going-out Brownie Points have been exhausted for a time being (as have I) so I won't be doing any more partying for while ... hope you enjoy your trip
Wasn't going to invite you to a party
Thanks, I will
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:00 pm

Wasn't going to invite you to a party
Thanks, I will
You won't get to see my party trick then

Last time I tried it I had to have 3 days off work.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:07 pm
Australian Citizen

Ooh...tell me more !!!

So, you not having a beer with me?

Last edited by Weirdstone; Jul 13th 2007 at 7:50 pm. Reason: changed from coffee to beer
Old Jul 13th 2007, 9:34 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me too!

Did it involve a)contortion b)insertion or a and b combined?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:38 pm

Ooh...tell me more !!!

So, you not having a beer with me?
Change the beer back to coffee and I'll consider it (see other thread)!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by busterboy
Tell me too!

Did it involve a)contortion b)insertion or a and b combined?
Combined ... it was a conversion.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rabsody
from what i've seen in other threads, yes.
Thanks matey, I barely dare tell anyone my name at the meet today, I said that everyone on here hated me, its not the truth apparently
Old Jul 14th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

auspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud ofauspal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve G
Can I be a Sweetie too?

The closest I have managed so far is being a Sweaty!!
Thats what you did to deserve the kiss on the cheek
Old Jul 15th 2007, 7:48 pm
Australian Citizen

Change the beer back to coffee and I'll consider it (see other thread)!

See your Karma ...you are a damn nusiance not have PM facility
Old Jul 15th 2007, 8:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

See your Karma ...you are a damn nusiance not have PM facility
He probably thinks it makes him look mysterious

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.