Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What sweets do you remember as a kid....

What sweets do you remember as a kid....

Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:26 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What sweets do you remember as a kid....

Oh & I just remembered something else....

Cabana - like a Bounty but with chopped cherries in it
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Tootie Fruities

Toffo's

Johnnyyt
Old Feb 13th 2008, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Gobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of lightGobbledegeek is a glorious beacon of light

Just discovered you can still get Fizz Bombs and Sour Apples.....yum.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

borolad will become famous soon enoughborolad will become famous soon enough

rasberry ruffles
and daintys to pull ya fillings out
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by borolad
rasberry ruffles
I adore rasberry ruffles. There is a little shop near me that sells them and I sometimes buy a bag and hide them in the car so I dont have to share
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
I adore rasberry ruffles. There is a little shop near me that sells them and I sometimes buy a bag and hide them in the car so I dont have to share
naughty naughty
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:27 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
we do that when we buy a box full

i do that with Drumstick lollies as well, the milk and raspberry flavoured ones
Old Feb 13th 2008, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by borolad
rasberry ruffles
any one remember seeing coca cola in the original bottles ( must have witnessed the bottle).small and hard as iron
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aston man
hey johnny,i know this is slightly off topic,but remember............http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JqBa7eay6Fo

classic
I remember dancing around and pretending to be the guy in the advert, as you said, a classic.

Johnnyyt
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by aston man
I always remember that this was the only drink you could get in the cinema at 'half time' refreshments when the lady with the tray came round. I hated the plastic tasting drink.
Funny advert though I'll be singing it alnight now.

Johnnyyt