Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What sweets do you remember as a kid....

What sweets do you remember as a kid....

Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Smile What sweets do you remember as a kid....

and still eat?

Can you still get them?

What do you miss, and wish were available?

I fondly remember:-
Blackjacks (I like the new type big flat chewy bars)
Rainbow sherbert
Sherbert fountains/dib dabs
Army & Navy
Cough Candy

The OH liked:-
Fruit Salads
Chocolate tools ()
Toffe & Bananna lollies
Bananna, Stawberry mallows
Fried eggs

I'm sure there was more as my pocket money always seemed to go too quickly.

Johnnyyt
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:05 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What sweets do you remember as a kid....

sherbert pips
toffee bon bons
acid drops
barley sugars
lemon sherberts
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

Rhubarb and Crumble
Sherbert Fountains
Fake fags
Apple and Custard

Better stop, am fancying some of the first!!!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:25 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Texan Choc bars

Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:27 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Mojos 2 for half a pence

and those chocolate covered toffee sticks that used to be in a box with a picture of a squirrel on it

Wagon wheels used to be massive

Ooh someone said sherbet pips, I used to love them

Space dust, you can still get that I love it it's not as powerful as it used to be though
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:27 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
I don't remember those

Must be cus I'm so young

Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippy
I don't remember those

Must be cus I'm so young

Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:29 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Mojos 2 for half a pence

and those chocolate covered toffee sticks that used to be in a box with a picture of a squirrel on it
Squirrel Sticks ?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:29 pm

Squirrel Sticks ?
Ah...so that's what they were called Hence the squirrel on the box then
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:30 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Ah...so that's what they were called Hence the squirrel on the box then
i dunno , it was a stab in the dark
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:31 pm

i dunno , it was a stab in the dark
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:33 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?snack_code=323 ?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:36 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Mojos 2 for half a pence

Wagon wheels used to be massive

Ooh someone said sherbet pips, I used to love them

Space dust, you can still get that I love it it's not as powerful as it used to be though
I loved space dust too lovely wasn't it

and love hearts sherbert dib dabs and sweetie necklaces
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by asher
I loved space dust too lovely wasn't it

and love hearts sherbert dib dabs and sweetie necklaces
When I was at school we used to have those red laces and tie them around our wrists, if it ever got broken it meant that your boyfriend didn't love you Could never keep mine on longer than an hour

I had space dust a few weeks ago

Ooh cherry lips, I loved cherry lips
Old Feb 12th 2008, 8:40 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Spangles! YUM!

Cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.