Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What A Pain In The A**e!!

What A Pain In The A**e!!

Old Dec 30th 2006, 6:46 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What A Pain In The A**e!!

hey chucks i hope your o.k..your lucky to get away with that one..
i stood on a wine glass splinter and had to have an op..been off me feet all chrimbo..my mrs has been good as gold..

have a great new year ..

marcus
Old Dec 30th 2006, 6:53 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by herrchook
True, but not as much as a fractured coccyx

Yup, that's what I've got. Pain has been horrendous this week and last night I could hardly sleep so I bit the bullet and went to the docs today. Nothing to do other than take plenty of pain killers and try and rest it

Gill - a real pain in the ass
OMG Gill , as if you don't have enough back problems
Old Dec 30th 2006, 6:56 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
hey chucks i hope your o.k..your lucky to get away with that one..
i stood on a wine glass splinter and had to have an op..been off me feet all chrimbo..my mrs has been good as gold..

have a great new year ..

marcus

Cheers mate. How'd your op go? Still got 10 toes?

You have a great new year too
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:00 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
OMG Gill , as if you don't have enough back problems
Can you believe it. I finally got my aor back fixed by the fab Dr in Stirling and his accupunctur needles then this happens!!!! At least this should be sorted fairly quickly. There's nothing I can do either except "try" to rest it and take pain killers. Should heal very nicely all by itself, might just take a while.

I'm more peeved at having to spend my afternoon sitting in Falkirk General when I should have been in Princes Square having a wee schwally with my mates

Got any plans for tomorrow night?
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:09 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

OMG, I'm in agony. Fell down the stairs last night and feeling a bit battered and bruised today.

Nothing broken thankfully

4yo thinks it's fab that Mummy went bump bump bump down the stairs

ouch!! well 21st dec slipped on some ice whilst out running ( i know mad) banged my head and have since had a black eye!! my 5yo said "that looks sore mummy" then proceeded to prod and poke me.... really helpede think i'm being abit paranoid but people keep looking at me in a sympathetic manner and hubby says hes not going to be seen out with me til bruising gone.
oh well..............happy new year

traceyx
Old Dec 30th 2006, 7:13 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you believe it. I finally got my aor back fixed by the fab Dr in Stirling and his accupunctur needles then this happens!!!! At least this should be sorted fairly quickly. There's nothing I can do either except "try" to rest it and take pain killers. Should heal very nicely all by itself, might just take a while.

I'm more peeved at having to spend my afternoon sitting in Falkirk General when I should have been in Princes Square having a wee schwally with my mates

Got any plans for tomorrow night?

Gawwwd, really feel sorry for you , it just sounds so sore, and to add insult to injury , you lose out on a wee nicht oot

Tommorrow night we're off to a celidh, with the kids as well, really looking forward to embarassing teen