Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What A Pain In The A**e!!

What A Pain In The A**e!!

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 6:37 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default What A Pain In The A**e!!

OMG, I'm in agony. Fell down the stairs last night and feeling a bit battered and bruised today.

Nothing broken thankfully

4yo thinks it's fab that Mummy went bump bump bump down the stairs
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 6:39 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What A Pain In The A**e!!

Originally Posted by herrchook
OMG, I'm in agony. Fell down the stairs last night and feeling a bit battered and bruised today.

Celebrating a little early were we...?!

Old Dec 23rd 2006, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Red face Re: What A Pain In The A**e!!

Bless ya hope you are okies!! I fell at my staff party the other day tripped hit a step smashed everyones drinks and smacked my collar bonad neck off a wooden table. NICEEEE. I am in sympathy with you
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 6:57 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rodders39
Celebrating a little early were we...?!

I wish 3 yo was upset and had been upstairs settling her back to sleep. Fell on the way back down
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 6:57 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Bless ya hope you are okies!! I fell at my staff party the other day tripped hit a step smashed everyones drinks and smacked my collar bonad neck off a wooden table. NICEEEE. I am in sympathy with you

OOOuucchh, that sounds sore. Hope you're OK too
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 7:17 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Hope its nothing too serious.

It sounds like the xmas cheer injuries have started already!
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Ouch Herchook... feel better soon, lovie.

Amanda, that'll teach you for dancing on the desks, won't it!

Hope you feel better soon too.
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:50 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by brido
Hope its nothing too serious.

It sounds like the xmas cheer injuries have started already!
lol, let's hope that's the worst of it though
Old Dec 23rd 2006, 8:51 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by iPom
Ouch Herchook... feel better soon, lovie.

Aww, thanks mate.

Gill
Old Dec 27th 2006, 11:40 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch Gill,

Hope the a$%e is feeling a bit better. Have a good time over the festive season.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 27th 2006, 7:46 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Stitch
Ouch Gill,

Hope the a$%e is feeling a bit better. Have a good time over the festive season.

Cheers

Ginny
Cheers Ginny. Still got a sore rear but my back's feeling better now at least. Just gonna have to drink more to numb the pain

Have you had a good Christmas. Was thinking of you having your first in Aus.

Gill
Old Dec 30th 2006, 2:18 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Ginny. Still got a sore rear but my back's feeling better now at least. Just gonna have to drink more to numb the pain

Have you had a good Christmas. Was thinking of you having your first in Aus.

Gill
Ye, had friends up from Sydney. I never really thought about it being our first. Kinda weird feeling now you mention it. What about you guys....potentially the last!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 30th 2006, 2:37 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Piles is a right pain in the arse
Old Dec 30th 2006, 6:20 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Stitch
Ye, had friends up from Sydney. I never really thought about it being our first. Kinda weird feeling now you mention it. What about you guys....potentially the last!

Cheers

Ginny
DEFINATELY our last Ginny, for a few years anyway
Old Dec 30th 2006, 6:24 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Ransi
Piles is a right pain in the arse
True, but not as much as a fractured coccyx

Yup, that's what I've got. Pain has been horrendous this week and last night I could hardly sleep so I bit the bullet and went to the docs today. Nothing to do other than take plenty of pain killers and try and rest it

Gill - a real pain in the ass

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.