What a night

Old Dec 27th 2007, 1:14 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default What a night

Our son in law went out tonight to buy our granddaughter a kitten. He went to a house owned by some shall I say "feral folk" who's cat has just had kittens to pick one. He'd been there a couple of minutes and had chosen a lovely looking kitten that he had over his shoulder when some bloke burst through the back door uttered a few expletives and smacked him in the face with a crowbar. The same bloke also hit another woman around the head with the same bar before smashing up the house & running off into the night.
Deb has taken SIL to hospital as all his front teeth have been smashed, while she was there I had a call to say the kitten had also died Poor SIL is apparently a real mess, he's lost his entire top front teeth as well as the majority of his bottom set.
Police were very slow to attend as the rain is keeping them very busy on the highways. The ambulance [called for the other woman injured] arrived at the hospital 3 hours after Deb did
I'm now sitting here babysitting, waiting for more info on the SIL's condition. I know I should be concerned for SIL my real concern is the prospect that I may have to change a shitty nappy before morning
Old Dec 27th 2007, 1:18 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a night

Oh my God, that's terrible. Both the SIL being hit and the prospect of a shitty nappy. I hope they find the dickhead who hit him.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 1:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Fark.
That's scarey stuff Sean.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 1:28 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Deb just called to say they're on their way home. SIL has to go for surgery tomorrow to remove his stumps of teeth He's supposed to be heading out to sea on a trawler in a few days so I'm guessing that's out.
Police have detained the bloke, he's the ex of the other woman injured, she had gone to buy a kitten as well. The ex thought she was seeing another bloke so burst in & smashed the first one he saw. The bastard swung at the other kittens as well so there are others injured.
Me being cynical I'm betting he gets a bigger fine for killing the kittens than knocking the SIL's teeth out & fracturing his ex's skull:curse:
At least Deb will be here soon to change any overfilled nappies
Old Dec 27th 2007, 1:36 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Deb just called to say they're on their way home. SIL has to go for surgery tomorrow to remove his stumps of teeth He's supposed to be heading out to sea on a trawler in a few days so I'm guessing that's out.
Police have detained the bloke, he's the ex of the other woman injured, she had gone to buy a kitten as well. The ex thought she was seeing another bloke so burst in & smashed the first one he saw. The bastard swung at the other kittens as well so there are others injured.
Me being cynical I'm betting he gets a bigger fine for killing the kittens than knocking the SIL's teeth out & fracturing his ex's skull:curse:
At least Deb will be here soon to change any overfilled nappies
Jeez, Gympie gets more feral by the minute. Thank goodness he went on his own and didn't have the kiddie with him. Bad enough that the kittens were involved....
I wouldn't worry about him going to sea, better off on land over the next few days I think

Now go sort out that nappy, Grandpa......
Old Dec 27th 2007, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Jeez, Gympie gets more feral by the minute. Thank goodness he went on his own and didn't have the kiddie with him. Bad enough that the kittens were involved....
I wouldn't worry about him going to sea, better off on land over the next few days I think

Now go sort out that nappy, Grandpa......
I do the wet ones, I draw the line at the number 2's Not my child & all that. Deb's back now, granddaughter snoring contentedly on my side of the bed in a nice dry nappy changed by my own hands.
SIL dosed up on painkillers, daughter no longer hysterical. I may get a few days peace & quiet now
BAH HUMBUG
Old Dec 27th 2007, 1:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I do the wet ones, I draw the line at the number 2's Not my child & all that. Deb's back now, granddaughter snoring contentedly on my side of the bed in a nice dry nappy changed by my own hands.
Well done!
SIL dosed up on painkillers, daughter no longer hysterical.
I bet she can do hysterical quite well - enough to scare the wildlife

I may get a few days peace & quiet now
You seen the forecast......gale force winds on their way (hopefully not cyclone force!)
BAH HUMBUG
Thats more like it
Old Dec 27th 2007, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear what's happened Sean! Hope he's feeling better very soon!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 2:13 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

OMG What a complete W**ker. Lets hope he gets what he deserves.

Hope SIL will be ok.

Joexx
Old Dec 27th 2007, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

B**dy hell! There are some really nasty folk around

Hope your son-in law OK after the surgery!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

That's terrible. The poor woman whose house it was, your poor SIL, the poor woman whose husband it was and those poor kittens. I just hope there were no children in the house.

He deserves the book thrown at him.:curse:

Best wishes for your SIL and daughter.
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:31 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Our son in law went out tonight to buy our granddaughter a kitten. He went to a house owned by some shall I say "feral folk" who's cat has just had kittens to pick one. He'd been there a couple of minutes and had chosen a lovely looking kitten that he had over his shoulder when some bloke burst through the back door uttered a few expletives and smacked him in the face with a crowbar. The same bloke also hit another woman around the head with the same bar before smashing up the house & running off into the night.
Deb has taken SIL to hospital as all his front teeth have been smashed, while she was there I had a call to say the kitten had also died Poor SIL is apparently a real mess, he's lost his entire top front teeth as well as the majority of his bottom set.
Police were very slow to attend as the rain is keeping them very busy on the highways. The ambulance [called for the other woman injured] arrived at the hospital 3 hours after Deb did
I'm now sitting here babysitting, waiting for more info on the SIL's condition. I know I should be concerned for SIL my real concern is the prospect that I may have to change a shitty nappy before morning
God almighty.....it's seems a bit rough up your neck of the woods. Hope the SIL is ok.

Ginny
Old Dec 27th 2007, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, that's awful! You are probably spot on the money thought about any penalty being higher for assaulting poor little unsuspecting pussy cats than whacking the hell out of two poor unsuspecting human beings. That poor woman is well out of a relationship with a moron like that.

All the best to your SIL. Well done on the nappy change thing too - something I have avoided like the plague since becoming a grandmother .... absolutely not my problem!!!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 11:12 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

'kin eck Sean!!! Thats outrageous!!
Never a dull moment eh?
Trust SIL recovers quickly!!
Old Dec 27th 2007, 11:12 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear all this Sean. I hope everyone makes a full recovery, and you pursue the prick for damages.

The pains men goto to get pussy, is scary.

I hope he is ok, and check your finger nails... poopy man.

Ste n Debs ( p.s. love to all inc Debs )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.