Reload this Page >

What makes someone do this?

What makes someone do this?

Old Sep 8th 2007, 6:41 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What makes someone do this?

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...783562138.html

Very strange especially when potentially your leaving a young child behind.

Jen
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:08 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What makes someone do this?

Oh my God

Unfortunately you hear about this kind of thing from time to time.
Usually though the father kills the kids too (or instead of the woman to punish her).
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:42 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenJen
http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...783562138.html

Very strange especially when potentially your leaving a young child behind.

Jen
no idea babe but its a sad world we live in at times isn't it
Old Sep 8th 2007, 8:47 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
no idea babe but its a sad world we live in at times isn't it
evening hun. Hold the wine til a week night then hubby's in charge of small sickly child and we can have a few drinks
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:32 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenJen
evening hun. Hold the wine til a week night then hubby's in charge of small sickly child and we can have a few drinks
ok babe no probs look after him an yourself
Old Sep 8th 2007, 9:48 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

its a well known medical condition that can force men to do this....its called ...

constantnaggingitus........can cause men to do all kinds of crazy things....
Old Sep 8th 2007, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

constantnaggingitus........What a long word ast, I wonder if it's greek or latin.

Last edited by chris and farideh; Sep 9th 2007 at 12:00 am.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris and farideh

constantnaggingitus........What a long word ast, I wonder if it's greek or latin.
To OP, cant believe when a man do such a thing, such loser.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 12:24 am
Just Joined

Gordy834 will become famous soon enough

Interesting article............and posts.

Funny how men and women read things differently.

I'm interested to read the comments about 'men' doing this sort of thing and the alleged illnesses.

As a guy, I have to say, although I could never comprehend doing things to my family, I have dealt with agencies in Oz, like the Child Support Agency/Family Court, etc..............and, even though I was granted total care of my son, they can be very emotional/frustrating places.

I know lots of frustrated, broken men, have done terrible things following decisions made against them in Court, particularly where another male steps in to fill the 'daddy' role.

Men, I would say, don't deal with anger/emotion, as well as most women..............and although there are Shelters for women............can't think of any for men, close to me.......not for men from violent homes, at least.

Having said all that, I feel that, these days, I am reading more and more about women being more violent...........young girls murdering friends, etc. Often, more than one girl is involved..............and it freaks me out to think that two people or more can all share the same crazy idea................to kill someone...................particularly, a 'friend'.

I also feel that I see lots of people on the streets who perhaps should be receiving treatment somewhere. I feel unsafe around some of them.

There's more violence across the board...............and how people are doing things involves more suffering, etc. It's not just about taking a life..............it's about doing it in the most painful, barbaric, demeaning way.

Please............don't say it's the cartoons or the movies, etc..........or video games.

To chain somebody up, put them in a car, drive into a River.............you'd reckon you'd come to your senses somewhere along the way. It's not a sudden act...............takes lots of time.

Sad times................

Gordon
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Not so strange really. If you completely come to the end of your tether and can see no way out, behaviour like that probably makes total sense. There is help out there but you have to be open to receive it. I should imagine a copper or ex copper is even more likely to do something like that than a joe public. They are maybe less prepared to admit they are struggling. Same goes for other professions like that.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:58 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

It's shocking. But these things happen. Being unhappy and desperate seems to have made this man do this. If i can't have her, no-one can sort of thing. So scary.
Just so pleased she managed to free herself.