Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What the hell has happened to footballing ability in Scotland ?

What the hell has happened to footballing ability in Scotland ?

Old Jun 3rd 2012, 3:07 pm
My hovercraft is full of

Ballys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What the hell has happened to footballing ability in Scotland ?

Produce great managers though
Bill Shankley
Jock Stein
Tommy Docherty
Matt Busby
George Graham
And not forgetting the current crop Lambert,Moyes,Mackay etc

Have I missed someone?

Last edited by Ballys; Jun 3rd 2012 at 3:21 pm. Reason: Typo
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 4:07 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ballys
Produce great managers though
Bill Shankley
Jock Stein
Tommy Docherty
Matt Busby
George Graham
And not forgetting the current crop Lambert,Moyes,Mackay etc

Have I missed someone?
Erm..........I wonder? Now who could it be?
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 5:03 pm
My hovercraft is full of

Ballys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to beholdBallys is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Erm..........I wonder? Now who could it be?

Heres yer man..................standing on the right
Attached Thumbnails What the hell has happened to footballing ability in Scotland ?-dougie-freedman-sir-007.jpg  
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Yehp he is mooted to be a great manager in the future.

Doogie has done amazing things with very limited resources and probably should be the real definition of loyalty and integrity.

Two things could stuff him up..... Managing Rangers and or Scotland.

Just in case anyone is interested. The real guiding light is Lennie Lawrence who's total footballing knowledge will have guided and help launch two potentially great young managers into the future.

Freedman and Popovic.
Old Jun 3rd 2012, 7:17 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ballys
Heres yer man..................standing on the right