Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What have you won recently?

What have you won recently?

Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What have you won recently?

Won the local indoor football league, again
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:43 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

I won a Navman GPS.

It was identical to the one I already had and disliked for the way it would take me tens of Km out of my way. But it's the thought that counts...
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:45 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
I won a Navman GPS.

It was identical to the one I already had and disliked for the way it would take me tens of Km out of my way. But it's the thought that counts...
Give it to someone you don't like for a pressy mate
Old Feb 15th 2010, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Awwww

I couldn't win a bloody argument....

telling porkies I did win a backpack in a Macca's raffle type thing
Old Feb 15th 2010, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

My husbands heart on Valentines
Old Feb 15th 2010, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
Won the local indoor football league, again
It must be very trying...
Old Feb 15th 2010, 6:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Went into the fruit and veg barn this am, handed over $70 and my loyalty shopper card, and get told I am the daily winner.

Quite excited I ask what the prize is and am handed a CUCUMBER

Worse its a bloody second grade cucumber, not a nice shade of green and slightly limp.

Worse still 13 year old teen is with me sniggering and comments " she'll have fun with that "
llf
Old Feb 15th 2010, 7:07 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

A marathon game of Uno the other night.

The secret to our family game nights is where you sit around the dining table. Smallestchild is an evil git when it comes to dropping a 'pick up 4' when you're on Uno.

Oh, I also won a box of chocolates in a book shop.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Used to win lots of things in the UK= holiday to Lapland, weekend in Spa, sewing machines, books, cash. DD is winning here now- tickets to the Telstras and some goodies, and her team won the Megaswim in November, and she won the club's and the school's most improved swimmer. I've just started comping again here so hopefully will get some stuff.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
It must be very trying...

Not the hardest league in the World, but then again we are all getting on a bit. I am the oldest at 49, the youngest is 39. If I thought back to when my Dad was in his late 40's I couldn't imagine him or any of my mates parents still playing football.

I suppose it goes to show how much fitter for our age now as opposed to then.
Old Feb 16th 2010, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

robclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nicerobclaridge is just really nice

As usual I win **** all and probably contribute to the funds of the latest lottery winner........if I fell into a barrel of tits I would come out sucking my thumb!
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:40 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Give it to someone you don't like for a pressy mate
...and tell em to get lost
Old Feb 17th 2010, 1:51 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robclaridge
As usual I win **** all and probably contribute to the funds of the latest lottery winner........if I fell into a barrel of tits I would come out sucking my thumb!

With my current luck if I were re-incarnated I'd come back as me.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

munch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nicemunch is just really nice

Never won anything other than the 100mtrs at school but recently my luck changed and I won $5000 to spend at Ikea then not long after a $300 gift bag full of clairns goodies!!!
My view now is enter everything because you just never know.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

the last maxibon out of the freezer... had to do hand to hand mortal combat with Mumbles to get it... but in the end a 9 year old aint much of an obstacle between me and the last choccy coated ice cream in the house...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.