Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

this is what happens to expats when they get here!!!!!

this is what happens to expats when they get here!!!!!

Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: this is what happens to expats when they get here!!!!!

there were g strings hanging off the trees the next morning and a cat o nine tails,that should get em talking

hope you have some luck with that kitchen,i cant wait to see it finished,i cant get a bloody window fitter out to give us a quote for love nor money so to speak.

tracey [QUOTE=MrsDagboy]There were some really excellent costumes - sorry we couldnt oblige, it was worth coming just to see Gary & Stuart in drag if you ask me . But I agree, reckon Ang & Rich were best, worthy of a prize, didn't you have any g-strings left over you could give em? .

All ok here, still no bloody kitchen though Ive pretty well lost the will to live about it all, it was supposed to be tomorrow but now he says the next few days, but Im starting to think its never going to happen . Still, it gives Eddie more time to finish painting - he's been painting at midnight to get it done .

Have a great time at Tangalooma, lucky things, think of us stuck here renovating! /QUOTE]
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:52 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: this is what happens to expats when they get here!!!!!

Originally Posted by scissors
there were g strings hanging off the trees the next morning and a cat o nine tails,that should get em talking
now that's what I call a paaaarty