Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What do you love MORE than BE Barbie????

What do you love MORE than BE Barbie????

Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:03 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you love MORE than BE Barbie????

Just now realised I love orange jelly beans better than The Barbie
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Just rediscovered after all these years (at my local about-to-close-down-cos-noone's-heard-of-their-products Tesco) Malted Milk bikkies with the little farm animals on 'em - much better than the BE Barbie too.

Last edited by General Tojo; Oct 26th 2011 at 7:14 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:29 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I discovered this at lunchtime

Tastes good
I don't mind Coke Zero but the vanilla version is ace, I am totally hooked by the 'For a limited time' marketing angle and buying it in bulk
Old Oct 26th 2011, 7:41 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Just rediscovered after all these years (at my local about-to-close-down-cos-noone's-heard-of-their-products Tesco) Malted Milk bikkies with the little farm animals on 'em - much better than the BE Barbie too.
A Tesco closing down didn't think such things happened
Old Oct 27th 2011, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rasen78
A Tesco closing down didn't think such things happened

Only in Japan where they are ALL closing down, the one nearby is a glorified convenience store with less than 1% of stuff on sale actual Tesco items eg biscuits, tinned fish (in this great seafood country!), brown sauce , pasta shells , Finest teabags & cereals like Maple & Pecan Crisp at a fiver a pop! Bizarre!
Old Oct 27th 2011, 7:52 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Rare event on here!
Originally Posted by eddie007
I think perhaps you misread the original question mate.......
Originally Posted by rasen78
Now, either Steve has a very low opinion of BE or has a sexy MIL....which one is it Steve?
Originally Posted by eddie007
i reckon he's married to Linda Lusardi's daughter......
My mother in law is the spit of Hilda Ogden, but BE never bought me a West Ham shirt
Old Oct 27th 2011, 1:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
My mother in law is the spit of Hilda Ogden, but BE never bought me a West Ham shirt
Witch... How have you ever found it in your heart to forgive her??? Buying you a West Ham shirt... Willfully wicked I call that, positively evil....

To be able to love a woman who does this to you .... You are a Bigger man than me.... And have grown significantly in my estimation.....

My MIL brought HER OWN SON an Ipswich Town shirt.... Being a lifelong Coclchester Utd Supporter, season ticket holder, moving his wedding day for the Chelsea/Col U match... And growing up in Ipswich during the 70s when the TOwn were flying high (FA cup etc) and HIS team were ... Fourth division... And putting up with the shit we did when we were kids going to school in Ipswich...

Can you imagine.....