Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What do to in case of a car accident in Australia?

What do to in case of a car accident in Australia?

Old Nov 28th 2009, 11:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do to in case of a car accident in Australia?

Originally Posted by JenJen
Ahh but in todays society not very stupid as i've heard when the other car is stationary ppl have claimed it wasn't in the space properly which caused the accident by distraction :O
Oh believe me, my car being underneath a Ute, it was definitely me not in the right space properly
Old Nov 28th 2009, 11:48 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Oh believe me, my car being underneath a Ute, it was definitely me not in the right space properly
No no my dear you were trying to make sure you were in the space surely for all that damage , unfortunately your roof became a problem now if only you'd invested in a convertable and ducked you'd have double parked yourself literally
Old Nov 28th 2009, 11:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenJen
No no my dear you were trying to make sure you were in the space surely for all that damage , unfortunately your roof became a problem now if only you'd invested in a convertable and ducked you'd have double parked yourself literally
Nearly made my own convertible
Old Nov 28th 2009, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

Originally Posted by BARDI77
You mean you always wait until something bad happens and then you will try to understand what you are going to do? Specially when you are that stressed when you have a accident?

What if someone is a new migrant to a new country and is not familar with that country road regulation ?? Do you really think road accident regulations in each country in the world are the same??
Thats a new one on me. I didnt think there was any such thing as "Road Accident Regulation" in any country.

Barney