Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what did you do this weekend ?

what did you do this weekend ?

Old Jan 8th 2011, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what did you do this weekend ?

Had friends round to dinner, so spent the day cleaning and preparing. Good meal though, and my prawn, avo and mango salad was a hit. Managed not to poison anyone too! (Well I think so, as we are all fine this am- don't know about friends.)
Old Jan 9th 2011, 5:29 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Drove down to South Beach which was packed with no car parking at all, people were parking on the grass, so drove back home with a pissed off Kelpie dog.

Bathed dog as he was a bit 'choice' with his smell, now it is so hot I have closed the shutters and cracked open a beer which means I cant go out on any snake callouts. Oh well (takes swig of beer)

Not an exciting weekend at all.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Spent yesterday around the pool in sunny Cairns and today popped up to Port Douglas
Old Jan 9th 2011, 7:04 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutley nothing yesterday, its was so hot, just grumped around all day in a big t shirt grumbling...

Today we went to a beautiful park near us. Fed the ducks, walked round the lake collecting big stones in the bread bag and Flynn proceeded to lob them into the stream making massive slashes. Played pooh sticks for ages then went to the play park where I barbied some sausages while the kids played on the playpark and the gym thing, and the poor dog had a kip!

Then we went to feed some rosellas, but they were stuffed so didnt come out of the trees

Then went to a beautiful arbouretum with a huge slope that the boys rolled down endlessly, they got so dizzy, it was too funny. The dog kept running down after them and roughing them up at the bottom

Called in a dropped Niall off at his friends then home and CBFéd to put the prepared roast in and got yummy fish and chips instead....ahhh, the simple things in life are often the best
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Saturday was spent BBQ hunting,how boring they all look the same to me.
Wonderful supper with friends, a lamb hotpot and lotsa red wine !

Sunday,pretty much the whole day spent listening to the melodic chorus of bull frogs (I think not) and the constant torrential downpour of that (not so scarce commodity in QLD)thing called rain
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:44 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Friday - moonlight cinema in the Botanic Gardens, beautiful 30C at 9pm as the movie started. Very funny...at one point either a rat or a possum ran through the crowd, lots of screaming!

Saturday - slept in longer than intended and went to play Tennis at 10am, big mistake, too hot by then and coupled with man flu I nearly died. Recovered enough in the avo to go to Clark Rubber and then laugh at the prices in Harvey Norman. Dinner on Chapel St.

Sunday - did some work and played Tennis again in much better conditions, no near death this time. Currently sulking about going back to work.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Spent the whole weekend motorbike training.

At home now...

Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:53 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Friday-cinema and meal with my lovely lady

Sat-b'fast with my lovely ladythen 90 mins of mayhem with 9000 LEEDS fans at the football then sneaked into the local Arsenal pub for beer and banter,they were not amused

Today- More beer and football,then prob a drunken supper n cuddle with my lovely lady
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:55 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Friday-cinema and meal with my lovely lady

Sat-b'fast with my lovely ladythen 90 mins of mayhem with 9000 LEEDS fans at the football then sneaked into the local Arsenal pub for beer and banter,they were not amused

Today- More beer and football,then prob a drunken supper n cuddle with my lovely lady
No wonder you weren't answering my texts

Polly slinks back into her hole
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:56 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No wonder you weren't answering my texts

Polly slinks back into her hole
Yer in a Q
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:58 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yer in a Q
I'll call you back in a month or so then
Old Jan 9th 2011, 9:00 am
FREE TIBET

I'll call you back in a month or so then
Just for you:rolley es:
Old Jan 9th 2011, 9:03 am
Home and Happy

Just for you
At least Forest are through to the next round

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 9th 2011 at 9:05 am.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 9:04 am
FREE TIBET

At least Forest are through to the next round
And
Old Jan 9th 2011, 9:06 am
Home and Happy

And
It means SOMETHING went right this weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.