Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what a crap place Perth is.

what a crap place Perth is.

Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:56 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what a crap place Perth is.

Originally Posted by Stormz
http://www.enjoyperth.net/ is brilliant btw, and everyone should subscribe to their newsfeed. It really is the best source of information when it comes to what events are happening in W.A.
nice website...some great music in Perth in the coming months too!!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:58 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
A lot of "adult" parties to go to - just bring your keys !
Heelllllooooo
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:11 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Heelllllooooo
Don't worry if you don't get an invite there are alternatives:

http://www.vixen.com.au/parties/part...rn%20Australia

Now who says Perth is boring?!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:13 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Don't worry if you don't get an invite there are alternatives:

http://www.vixen.com.au/parties/part...rn%20Australia

Now who says Perth is boring?!
All you need is tuppaware and plenty of vinos and the bored housewifeys come out of their shells
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:14 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

All you need is tuppaware and plenty of vinos and the bored housewifeys come out of their shells
Sue does parties with lots of plastic things but I don't think there is any tupperware
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:16 am
A former regular of BE

PS I reckon there will be dozens of women asking their husbands tonight - "you were always keen on the Gold Coast so why Perth all of a sudden?"
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

lulubel will become famous soon enoughlulubel will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Mr Blackmore has an interesting look these days ... I prefer him in full Rawk God mode but a friend of mine loves his latest folksy incarnation.

Zippy was, of course, the main man in Rainbow and his solo career has stalled somewhat.
I have news very important news. Zippy is alive and kicking up the north of England in Scarborough and also his life is on the road now for everyone to see! You can buy a ticket to his shows. Rainbow has come back
to us all. Yes hooray pity he wasn't in Perth perhaps more people would stay!and this is official.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 11:25 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by worzel
Sue does parties with lots of plastic things but I don't think there is any tupperware
Who's Sue.. and does she "do" Ocean reef? (hopefully)
Old Nov 29th 2007, 12:03 pm
A former regular of BE

Who's Sue.. and does she "do" Ocean reef? (hopefully)
I will ask Sam to put you in touch
Old Nov 29th 2007, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

please dont say perth is crap-thats where we r heading once visa ok'd!!!!! Cant be any worse then Kent!!!!! I'm originally from south london-n this place is boring-plus munster in law lives in Kent (she wont fly-see the benefits!~!!!)
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

For every person that hates a place, be it Oz, UK or anywhere else, there are always at least 5 who love it!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

flossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of lightflossie22 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope I'll love Perth!!!!!!!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:44 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lulubel
I have news very important news. Zippy is alive and kicking up the north of England in Scarborough and also his life is on the road now for everyone to see! You can buy a ticket to his shows. Rainbow has come back
to us all. Yes hooray pity he wasn't in Perth perhaps more people would stay!and this is official.
Excellent, it is this kind of up-to-the-minute news that keeps BE one step ahead of Sky News

I had hopes of catching other ex-Rainbow members live but it turns out that the band name 'Mr Bungle' was misleading. :curse:

I hold out for The Geoffry Hendrix Experience.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

eh?
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:16 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lulubel
Have you seen Bugle's twanger? Zippy's got a big red one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEr6l4q_5n4

Last edited by renth; Nov 29th 2007 at 10:20 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.