Well here it is!!!!

Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:24 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well here it is!!!!

OK - so the moment you have all been waiting for has finally arrived.....it seems to have taken me an age to get to here, but I seem to be here all the time....

without further a do - not very good, but I tried..... cough cough - just clearing my throat!!

Sitting here trying to think of how to make these words of mine link.
My BE friend's, I know you've been waiting, for my 1000th post, I have been debating.
I want to address you all my dear friends, it's driving me nuts and right round the bend.
To Ast and to Ic, you both help me laugh, the things that you say seem so daft.
There's Clippies, n Reedy n Jenjen n Kap, whilst not forgettin' JenG, A&T, Johnnyt n Flixy.
With Sallyclaire and her big purple hair, you have all given me so much and I really do care.
I know there are loads who are such great sports, for you all have given me so much support.
But my gratitude goes sincerely, to those, to ASH n to CURLY n Ic your there too....for I couldn't have done this guys without all of you!!!!!

Hope it's not too bad - it comes from the heart and I really thank you all - even those I have missed - its for you all - Gush gush.....BethnAndrew, NikiL, Penky, Tiddlypom, PP, and the list goes on and on

Ems xx
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well here it is!!!!

Originally Posted by smiling4
OK - so the moment you have all been waiting for has finally arrived.....it seems to have taken me an age to get to here, but I seem to be here all the time....

without further a do - not very good, but I tried..... cough cough - just clearing my throat!!

My BE friend's, I know you've been waiting, for my 1000th post, I have been debating.
I want to address you all my dear friends, it's driving me nuts and right round the bend.
There's Clippies, n Reedy n Jenjen n Kap, whilst not forgettin' JenG, A&T, Johnnyt n Flixy.
With Sallyclaire and her big purple hair, you have all given me so much and I really do care.
I know there are loads who are such great sports, for you all have given me so much support.
But my gratitude goes sincerely, to those, to ASH n to CURLY n Ic your there too....for I couldn't have done this guys without all of you!!!!!

Hope it's not too bad - it comes from the heart and I really thank you all - even those I have missed - its for you all - Gush gush.....BethnAndrew, NikiL, Penky, Tiddlypom, PP, and the list goes on and on

Ems xx
Whoooooooooooooooo well done Ems

p.s. does Sally have purple hair in real life?
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:38 pm

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Whoooooooooooooooo well done Ems

LOL! No don't think so hun - hey we are on at the same time Nik - bet your weathers nicer than ours!! Hope you're ok hun x
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:57 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! No don't think so hun - hey we are on at the same time Nik - bet your weathers nicer than ours!! Hope you're ok hun x
She has purply grape shaped hair, orange skin and a deep voice !
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
You're gonna be in so much trouble when she reads this

From the lask meet up in Weymouth I can confirm that she does not have hair that looks like Madge Simpson. I'll leave the rest to you're imagination

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:25 am

Our Sal's lovely!!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 8:38 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyyt

From the lask meet up in Weymouth I can confirm that she does not have hair that looks like Madge Simpson. I'll leave the rest to you're imagination

Johnnyyt
PMSL.

shhh , I wont mention it if you dont..

Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Marge doesn't either!

:curse:Watch it you!

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
And you won't be?:sneaky:

From the lask meet up in Weymouth I can confirm that she does not have hair that looks like Madge Simpson. I'll leave the rest to you're imagination Watch it!
Might have to get my hair re-done before the next meet then!
Johnnyyt
Our Sal's lovely!!!
Aaww! Thanks!
PMSL.

shhh , I wont mention it if you dont..

Ems, - that was a great poem, well done!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:39 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Ems xx
Excellent Ems , very good
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Marge doesn't either!

:curse:Watch it you!

Aaww! Thanks!

Ems, - that was a great poem, well done!
Originally Posted by Icarus
Excellent Ems , very good

ah thanks guys, now I blushing!!!
x
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:57 pm
Come on down...........

a and ts mum will become famous soon enough

OMG...... brought a tear to my eyes
Old Mar 14th 2008, 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by a and ts mum
OMG...... brought a tear to my eyes