British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Well here it is!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/well-here-521529/)

smiling4 Mar 13th 2008 9:24 pm

Well here it is!!!!

OK - so the moment you have all been waiting for has finally arrived.....it seems to have taken me an age to get to here, but I seem to be here all the time....

without further a do - not very good, but I tried..... cough cough - just clearing my throat!!

Sitting here trying to think of how to make these words of mine link.
My BE friend's, I know you've been waiting, for my 1000th post, I have been debating.
I want to address you all my dear friends, it's driving me nuts and right round the bend.
To Ast and to Ic, you both help me laugh, the things that you say seem so daft.
There's Clippies, n Reedy n Jenjen n Kap, whilst not forgettin' JenG, A&T, Johnnyt n Flixy.
With Sallyclaire and her big purple hair, you have all given me so much and I really do care.
I know there are loads who are such great sports, for you all have given me so much support.
But my gratitude goes sincerely, to those, to ASH n to CURLY n Ic your there too....for I couldn't have done this guys without all of you!!!!!

Hope it's not too bad - it comes from the heart and I really thank you all - even those I have missed - its for you all - Gush gush.....BethnAndrew, NikiL, Penky, Tiddlypom, PP, and the list goes on and on

Ems xx :wub:

curly Mar 13th 2008 9:30 pm

Re: Well here it is!!!!

Originally Posted by smiling4 (Post 6059704)
OK - so the moment you have all been waiting for has finally arrived.....it seems to have taken me an age to get to here, but I seem to be here all the time....

without further a do - not very good, but I tried..... cough cough - just clearing my throat!!

My BE friend's, I know you've been waiting, for my 1000th post, I have been debating.
I want to address you all my dear friends, it's driving me nuts and right round the bend.
There's Clippies, n Reedy n Jenjen n Kap, whilst not forgettin' JenG, A&T, Johnnyt n Flixy.
With Sallyclaire and her big purple hair, you have all given me so much and I really do care.
I know there are loads who are such great sports, for you all have given me so much support.
But my gratitude goes sincerely, to those, to ASH n to CURLY n Ic your there too....for I couldn't have done this guys without all of you!!!!!

Hope it's not too bad - it comes from the heart and I really thank you all - even those I have missed - its for you all - Gush gush.....BethnAndrew, NikiL, Penky, Tiddlypom, PP, and the list goes on and on

Whoooooooooooooooo well done Ems :thumbsup: :wub:

p.s. does Sally have purple hair in real life? :unsure: :rofl:

smiling4 Mar 13th 2008 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by curly (Post 6059729)
Whoooooooooooooooo well done Ems :thumbsup: :wub:

LOL! No don't think so hun - hey we are on at the same time Nik - bet your weathers nicer than ours!! Hope you're ok hun x

Timber Floor Au Mar 13th 2008 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by smiling4 (Post 6059749)
LOL! No don't think so hun - hey we are on at the same time Nik - bet your weathers nicer than ours!! Hope you're ok hun x

She has purply grape shaped hair, orange skin and a deep voice !

johnnyyt Mar 14th 2008 12:09 am

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au (Post 6059839)

You're gonna be in so much trouble when she reads this:eek:

From the lask meet up in Weymouth I can confirm that she does not have hair that looks like Madge Simpson. I'll leave the rest to you're imagination:D

Johnnyyt

smiling4 Mar 14th 2008 8:25 am

Our Sal's lovely!!! :D

Timber Floor Au Mar 14th 2008 8:38 am

Originally Posted by johnnyyt (Post 6060326)

From the lask meet up in Weymouth I can confirm that she does not have hair that looks like Madge Simpson. I'll leave the rest to you're imagination:D

Johnnyyt

PMSL.

shhh , I wont mention it if you dont..

:)

Sally Simpson Mar 14th 2008 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by curly (Post 6059729)

:lol:Marge doesn't either!

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au (Post 6059839)

:eek::curse:Watch it you!

Originally Posted by johnnyyt (Post 6060326)
And you won't be?:sneaky:

From the lask meet up in Weymouth I can confirm that she does not have hair that looks like Madge Simpson. I'll leave the rest to you're imagination:D Watch it!
Might have to get my hair re-done before the next meet then!
Johnnyyt

Originally Posted by smiling4 (Post 6061297)
Our Sal's lovely!!! :D

Aaww! Thanks!

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au (Post 6061330)
PMSL.

shhh , I wont mention it if you dont..

:)

Ems, - that was a great poem, well done!:thumbsup:

Icarus Mar 14th 2008 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by smiling4 (Post 6059704)

Excellent Ems , very good :thumbsup:

smiling4 Mar 14th 2008 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire (Post 6062982)
:lol:Marge doesn't either!

:eek::curse:Watch it you!

Aaww! Thanks!

Ems, - that was a great poem, well done!:thumbsup:

Originally Posted by Icarus (Post 6063012)
Excellent Ems , very good :thumbsup:

:o ah thanks guys, now I blushing!!! :wub:
x

a and ts mum Mar 14th 2008 5:57 pm

OMG...... brought a tear to my eyes:cry_smile: :)

smiling4 Mar 14th 2008 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by a and ts mum (Post 6063314)
OMG...... brought a tear to my eyes:cry_smile: :)

:wub: