Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Well After 15 Months We Have Finally..

Well After 15 Months We Have Finally..

Old Sep 12th 2006, 2:49 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Well After 15 Months We Have Finally..

Many,congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn`t congratulate you earlier as we have no computer now it is on it`s way to Oz

See you on the other side sooner rather than later
Old Sep 12th 2006, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats....u r on the way.......
Old Sep 12th 2006, 2:55 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc

We fly on the 9th October :scared:

Can`t wait. We are, as of yesterday...................officially homeless
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:37 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mashy
Many,congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn`t congratulate you earlier as we have no computer now it is on it`s way to Oz

See you on the other side sooner rather than later
Sharon wondered where you were, wot computer are you using then? hellooo can you hear me

loads and loads of luck in your new life matey, have a safe trip and gets some beers in the fridge we will see you in Feb
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
thank you
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:58 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Sharon wondered where you were, wot computer are you using then? hellooo can you hear me
lol ... shes using carrier pigeon

you looked at flights and stuff for feb then kay??
Old Sep 12th 2006, 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
lol ... shes using carrier pigeon

you looked at flights and stuff for feb then kay??
not counting me chickens mate LOL but..just been having a look

does everything farkin flight go from Heathrow these days??? cant seem to find much from Manc!
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

Hi Kay,

Not been on here for a while. Too busy enjoying my Aussie life.

Really glad you've finally accepted offer on your house. I knew it would happen eventually.

Hope you are on your way soon.

Joanne xx
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by shorty2south australia
Hi Kay,

Not been on here for a while. Too busy enjoying my Aussie life.

Really glad you've finally accepted offer on your house. I knew it would happen eventually.

Hope you are on your way soon.

Joanne xx
Hi Joanne thank you about bloody time eh?? its brilliant to hear from you how is it all going?? take it you from your signature that you are loving it.

Kay xx
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Well After 15 Months We Have Finally..

Hi Joanne thank you about bloody time eh?? its brilliant to hear from you how is it all going?? take it you are all loving it then.

Kay xx
Absolutely Can't wait for it to get lighter on an evening so we can spend more time in our new..........hot tub Met lots of friends and very busy 'doing lunch' and going out . Love looking at the sea from our house. It will be nearly 12 months since we first met and alot has changed. Glad you are finally getting nearer.

Joanne xx
Old Sep 14th 2006, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by shorty2south australia
Absolutely Can't wait for it to get lighter on an evening so we can spend more time in our new..........hot tub Met lots of friends and very busy 'doing lunch' and going out . Love looking at the sea from our house. It will be nearly 12 months since we first met and alot has changed. Glad you are finally getting nearer.

Joanne xx
12 months crikey, it's funny I found the directions to that meet the other day!

so pleased you are all happy and everything is working out. It sounds lovely and to be able to see the sea from your house, fantastic..and a hot tub too wooo I want wanna those
Old Sep 14th 2006, 9:44 pm
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

12 months crikey, it's funny I found the directions to that meet the other day!

so pleased you are all happy and everything is working out. It sounds lovely and to be able to see the sea from your house, fantastic..and a hot tub too wooo I want wanna those

Ooooh Possoms, just seen this !

Congratulations on getting a buyer, hopefully it wont be long for you now.
All the very best to you
Old Sep 15th 2006, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by cheri-pie
Ooooh Possoms, just seen this !

Congratulations on getting a buyer, hopefully it wont be long for you now.
All the very best to you
thank you how's thing's with you?
Old Jan 13th 2007, 8:34 am

SOLD

Completed yesterday, money already gone to Oz (never even saw it!) renting the house back till the end of Feb.

booked the flights yesterday afternoon we leave on the 27th Feb

8 nights in Japan then on to Sydney for a few days .. Nicky & Dave get the spare bed ready then onto Hobart for our new life.

cannot believe we are finally going :scared:

I just want to thank everyone for their support over the last 2 1/2 yrs and wish good luck to everyone else going through the process
Old Jan 13th 2007, 8:40 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

SOLD

Completed yesterday, money already gone to Oz (never even saw it!) renting the house back till the end of Feb.

booked the flights yesterday afternoon we leave on the 27th Feb

8 nights in Japan then on to Sydney for a few days .. Nicky & Dave get the spare bed ready then onto Hobart for our new life.

cannot believe we are finally going

I just want to thank everyone for their support over the last 2 1/2 yrs and wish good luck to everyone else going through the process
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! Fantastic news So pleased for you ......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.