Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Well After 15 Months We Have Finally..

Well After 15 Months We Have Finally..

Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:42 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well After 15 Months We Have Finally..

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Excellent! ... NOTHING like a 'good' gig that's fa sure! ... I've been to many and am currently goin thru my 'mp3' folder reminiscing on the past ...

Glad it went well ...

Sorry Kay, as you was.
You're right, there really is nothing like it - it's just the best feeling and natural high

We'll miss it when we leave.

Ok Kay, as you were
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:46 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Clippies
We'll miss it when we leave.
Well don't give up hope!

My current fav - Arctic Monkeys we see in Brisbane a short while ago and I NEVER thought I'd see them again once we left the UK so never say never! ...
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:48 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well don't give up hope!

My current fav - Arctic Monkeys we see in Brisbane a short while ago and I NEVER thought I'd see them again once we left the UK so never say never! ...
Yeh they're ace live - can't wait for them to tour here again.

We won't be able to do it when we're there because my mother in law (the babysitter) will be in the UK
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:49 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol, yes quite cleary Jonathon Ross is not filmed on Friday

Hopefully they'll repeat that cus I'd love to see it
its repeated tonight at 12.25am bbc1
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:49 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

We won't be able to do it when we're there because my mother in law (the babysitter) will be in the UK
i'll pop over and babysit ...if you pay the air fare
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:54 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Yeah I see them twice last year inc the gig at their home town of Sheffield -

How selfish! ...
Old Sep 9th 2006, 2:54 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms

Or me!
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:20 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kath

Glad to hear the gig was fab

Sorry Kay just had to talk to Kath

As you were
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:34 pm

its repeated tonight at 12.25am bbc1
OOh yippeee! Although I shall be in bed for 6, I'm crackered - spent far too long in a club afterwards and some woman flashed her tits at me :scared: They were almost tucked into her skirt!!!!!

Must set my dvd recorder so I don't miss it
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:35 pm

Lol, I'll pay the air fare if you buy me the winning lottery ticket
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:35 pm

Yeah I see them twice last year inc the gig at their home town of Sheffield -

How selfish! ...
Lol you must've been well squashed at the front there!! How lucky were you!

I agree, very selfish of them
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by suzy
Hi Kath

Glad to hear the gig was fab

Sorry Kay just had to talk to Kath

As you were
Hello Suzy

Was super fab

Sorry again Kay as you were
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

We'll be sent to stand in the naughty corner when Kay comes back
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by suzy
We'll be sent to stand in the naughty corner when Kay comes back
Lol, we'd have to be in seperate naughty corners else we'd giggle too much
Old Sep 9th 2006, 3:43 pm
Account Closed

Lol you must've been well squashed at the front there!! How lucky were you!
Yeah prob goes down as a top 5 gig for me, and I've been to bundles in my time. Me and daughter drove up to Sheffield from South Herts to see them and she had me 2 people from the front of the stage till the gig ended ...lol. I'm not as young as I used to be, but did my best and held in there! ...

As I say, WAS a top gig tho! 800 people in the venue and the day they went no1 in the charts, gig in their hometown and all that! ... bloody fab! ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.