Weird dreams......

Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weird dreams......

Originally Posted by lollyno1
oh dear..the useless things still here...!!!!

as for the cat..it belonged to the useless thing..now i have her. In the dream she actually climed on to the pan and fell in...as i tried to get her out the loo flushed...
Climb

To dream that you are climbing up something (ladder, rope, etc.), signifies that you are trying to or you have overcome a great struggle. It also suggests that your goals are finally within reach. Climbing also means that you have risen to a level of prominence within the social or economic sphere.

To dream that you are climbing down a cliff, indicates that you need to acknowledge and take notice of your unconscious. You
are expressing some hesitance and reservation with delving
into your more negative feelings. Alternatively, it suggests that you may be feeling low or emotionally drained.

could be applied to you rather than the cat?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

nursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura aboutnursenancy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by possoms
Ok here's my interpretaion of it:

I'm presuming by your username you are a nurse and was it your skills that got you there?? if so this is why you have a guide and your OH doesnt, and emigrating is the trek.

England and your ex is your past and it seems that your looking into the future at you hubby building a new life, he cant hear you cos your in the past.

I reckon its all the stresses off your new life coming out and that its pretty normal

been here nearly 3 years, could this still be about rebuilding new life? ah well thanks for replies, off to bed to try and dream nice dreams. I think with everything we go through we must all dream weird things! Be interesting to hear other peoples!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:11 pm
stevetheradio

stevetheradio is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nursenancy
been here nearly 3 years, could this still be about rebuilding new life? ah well thanks for replies, off to bed to try and dream nice dreams. I think with everything we go through we must all dream weird things! Be interesting to hear other peoples!

Had a dream the other night that I was eating a giant marshmallow, woke up and guess what...........?
Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Climb

To dream that you are climbing up something (ladder, rope, etc.), signifies that you are trying to or you have overcome a great struggle. It also suggests that your goals are finally within reach. Climbing also means that you have risen to a level of prominence within the social or economic sphere.

To dream that you are climbing down a cliff, indicates that you need to acknowledge and take notice of your unconscious. You
are expressing some hesitance and reservation with delving
into your more negative feelings. Alternatively, it suggests that you may be feeling low or emotionally drained.

could be applied to you rather than the cat?
god how true...finally got house up for sale and an interested party, been in the process of moving to oz since 2004. however, im always struggling...

as for the negative feelings well think that comes with the territory of getting a visa...and i am really tired..two weeks till long summer hols...

thanks for that...
Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

good night sleep tight god bless dont let the bed bugs bite..K sent
Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:21 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Be interesting to hear other peoples!
Possums, Glittababe, see if you can suss this one then. I had the following dream aged 10.

Having a picnic beside a lake with my family (Mum, Dad, Brother), my brother and I went for a swim, then all of a sudden the water started to swirl like someone had pulled the plug out of the lake. My brother got out, and I was being dragged round in circles. I was shouting to my mum and dad to help, and they and my brother were standing at the end of a wooden jetty smiling and waving, shouting, "bye Claire, we love you"

I still remember that dream vividly after 20 years, like you said nursenancy, the lucid ones are the worst!!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Possums, Glittababe, see if you can suss this one then. I had the following dream aged 10.

Having a picnic beside a lake with my family (Mum, Dad, Brother), my brother and I went for a swim, then all of a sudden the water started to swirl like someone had pulled the plug out of the lake. My brother got out, and I was being dragged round in circles. I was shouting to my mum and dad to help, and they and my brother were standing at the end of a wooden jetty smiling and waving, shouting, "bye Claire, we love you"

I still remember that dream vividly after 20 years, like you said nursenancy, the lucid ones are the worst!!
havent a clue...sounds awful especially cos water was involved...

I do remember watching a talk show years ago and they had a dream anaylist on, quite a few of the audience recounted their dreams just bog standard wierd dreams but the dream anaylist kept saying that there were sexual orientations to their dreams..even told one audience member he would talk to him after the show... :scared:
Old Jul 9th 2006, 3:16 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

oh well didnt have that info, maybe you just want to get back with your ex then
Old Jul 9th 2006, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I still remember a dream from years ago...I found a snake in my bed and kept trying to throw it out woke up and it was my arm that had 'gone to sleep' and was numb

N
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen

sounds like a feeling of insecurity maybe a fear of losing your parents? or that they liked your brother more than you hence he got out??

thing is you need to know a person to try and interpret them properly, its all to do with whats going on in your waking life

but saying that, I used to have a really really bad recurring dream when I was young and I have never found out what it was about or why I had it?

I would dream that I awoke wanting the loo, went to loo in the dark and something was sticky on the carpet, I put the light on and it was blood I followed the trail to my mum and dads room to find my mum chopped up blood everywhere and my dad standing there with a knife.

it still upsets me now and is still very vivid but I have no idea about it, my mum and dad were very happy???
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
sounds like a feeling of insecurity maybe a fear of losing your parents? or that they liked your brother more than you hence he got out??

thing is you need to know a person to try and interpret them properly, its all to do with whats going on in your waking life

but saying that, I used to have a really really bad recurring dream when I was young and I have never found out what it was about or why I had it?

I would dream that I awoke wanting the loo, went to loo in the dark and something was sticky on the carpet, I put the light on and it was blood I followed the trail to my mum and dads room to find my mum chopped up blood everywhere and my dad standing there with a knife.

it still upsets me now and is still very vivid but I have no idea about it, my mum and dad were very happy???
I think most dreams are based around our insecurities and the most vivid of them seem to occur when we're going through a stressful time.

I have several recurring dreams, some of which are quite funny and some which scare me. Most of them are pretty standard that we all get.

1) My teeth are crumbling away and falling out.
2) I'm desperate for the toilet and can only find one in a public place without a door so have to use that.
3) I'm totally naked and don't know where my clothes are and am wandering about in a state of undress.
4) I'm being chased by something and cannot run no matter how hard I try.
5) I'm about to go on holiday or to an important function and have left all the packing to the last minute and can't find anything and the taxi's waiting or the plane is about to leave.
6) I leave my children in the care of strangers and then they lose them (usually wake up really upset at this one).

I could go on and on. I would say that most of us have dreams like this and I'm sure you can all relate to them. I must be a pretty insecure person because I never dream nice things, always things that reflect my inner insecurity!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by Britishaussie
I think most dreams are based around our insecurities and the most vivid of them seem to occur when we're going through a stressful time.

I have several recurring dreams, some of which are quite funny and some which scare me. Most of them are pretty standard that we all get.

1) My teeth are crumbling away and falling out.
2) I'm desperate for the toilet and can only find one in a public place without a door so have to use that.
3) I'm totally naked and don't know where my clothes are and am wandering about in a state of undress.
4) I'm being chased by something and cannot run no matter how hard I try.
5) I'm about to go on holiday or to an important function and have left all the packing to the last minute and can't find anything and the taxi's waiting or the plane is about to leave.
6) I leave my children in the care of strangers and then they lose them (usually wake up really upset at this one).

I could go on and on. I would say that most of us have dreams like this and I'm sure you can all relate to them. I must be a pretty insecure person because I never dream nice things, always things that reflect my inner insecurity!
yes think you are right, I also have a few recurring ones too.

funny you mention the toilet, I often dream of being desperate to go and the only toilet I can use is absolutely disgusting no door full of kak etc all the others are spotless but I cant get in them and interestingly the toilet features in the horrible dream I mentioned above?

the other is being in this large mansion I used to dream about it all the time, I can describe every room in detail to you, no one was ever in there but I knew the servant quarters like the back of my hand it was sooo weird like I used to really live there. I had such a forboding feel to the place. I have never seen it in real life?
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:35 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

This is so weired i nearly did this very same thread last week cos i had the freakiest of dreams!

I dreamt that one of my best mates who's got a reasonably successful band (my daughters god father) is actually Robbie Williams. Its his kind of alter ego, ya know like Paul O Grady does Lilly Savage or Barry Humpries and Dame Edna, Well apart from the fact that its not a cross dresser, but anyway......

We found out cos we were in a bar at the Telstra Dome just before the Robbie gig and we were talking to Matt (his real name) and then a roadie looking guy called him and said he only had half an hour to get his rig on and be out on stage strutting his stuff!!!!

It was so freaky to feel that i really had no idea.

Yeah, obviously i KNOW its not real, but it was one of those that you woke up from an felt strangely disturbed ya know
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

I have these two - but the first one fairly regularly. However my toilets (in the dream) are also usually filthy dirty or blocked with you know what.... lovely.

I haven't had these dreams since being in Oz - which I'm hoping is a good sign...

R
Old Jul 10th 2006, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow

I have these two - but the first one fairly regularly. However my toilets (in the dream) are also usually filthy dirty or blocked with you know what.... lovely.

I haven't had these dreams since being in Oz - which I'm hoping is a good sign...

R
Toilet

To see a toilet in your dream, symbolizes a release of emotions or getting rid of something in your life that is useless.

To see a clogged toilet in your dream, signifies that you are holding in and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long.

To see an overflowing toilet in your dream, denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.