Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Weird....11.11.11 at.11.11am/pm...

Weird....11.11.11 at.11.11am/pm...

Old Nov 10th 2011, 9:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weird....11.11.11 at.11.11am/pm...

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
are you the only one in the village
I'm not a number.
I'm a human bean.

But the village green is where the boats anchor.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 9:59 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I'm not a number.
I'm a human bean.

But the village green is where the boats anchor.
I have no idea wot yous is on about.You need to drink more mate
Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea wot yous is on about.You need to drink more mate
I truly would, but the bottle is empty.

I'm talking about Talskiddy harbour.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:13 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I truly would, but the bottle is empty.

I'm talking about Talskiddy harbour.
you need to refil it mate, not the harbour the bottle.....
Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

you need to refil it mate, not the harbour the bottle.....
Clearly you have not heard of Talskiddy harbour and the importance it plays in the supply chain of the Talskiddy treacle mine.

How do you think treacle arrives on your plate?
Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Clearly you have not heard of Talskiddy harbour and the importance it plays in the supply chain of the Talskiddy treacle mine.

How do you think treacle arrives on your plate?
my OH puts it there
Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

my OH puts it there
You can't just stuff it in your gob without knowing where it's come from.

Look at the label and Google it.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
You can't just stuff it in your gob without knowing where it's come from.

Look at the label and Google it.
It says "Woolworths"
Old Nov 11th 2011, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Back on topic..........I got a weird kind of enjoyment writing 11.11.11 on the kiddies paintings and notes today.

Sad.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by carolinephillips
Back on topic..........I got a weird kind of enjoyment writing 11.11.11 on the kiddies paintings and notes today.

Sad.
yeh it was strange...kept thinking it looked wrong
Old Nov 11th 2011, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

Rudder will become famous soon enoughRudder will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dreamy
How on earth is it a cop out? The thread title is about the unusualness of the time and the date all being the same number - absolutely nothing to do with Armistice Day.
11am 11th Nov is everything to do with Armistice Day, and not something coincidental to a birthday or other happening.....hence my comment. It seems obvious that your conception to this important date is that all those who fell in service of their country is not at the forefront of your thinking, only some other mundane happening, like a birthday or an unusual series of figures like 11.11.11. etc.........
Old Nov 11th 2011, 2:25 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rudder
11am 11th Nov is everything to do with Armistice Day, and not something coincidental to a birthday or other happening.....hence my comment. It seems obvious that your conception to this important date is that all those who fell in service of their country is not at the forefront of your thinking, only some other mundane happening, like a birthday or an unusual series of figures like 11.11.11. etc.........
If you can show me where the thread mentions 11am on the 11th Nov then I shall forgive you your insulting rudeness.

Actually, I still won't, as I find you to be unbearably obscene in your comments above.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 7:19 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rudder
There are several threads running across the forums about Armistice Day, including here in the Aus forum. This one happens to be on a different topic, and I can't see how participation in it has anything to do with anyone's feelings about Remembrance Day. Lots of us are able to post in both, acknowledging different feelings at different times. Maybe you should leave this thread if its too lighthearted for you and post there instead?
Old Nov 12th 2011, 1:38 am
Just Joined

Rudder will become famous soon enoughRudder will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dreamy
If you can show me where the thread mentions 11am on the 11th Nov then I shall forgive you your insulting rudeness.

Actually, I still won't, as I find you to be unbearably obscene in your comments above.
insulting rudeness? unbearably obscene?
Old Nov 12th 2011, 7:18 am

OK this was started as a lighthearted thread based on the fact all those numbers were going to come together unusually and it had nothing to do with armistace day.

Lets chill huh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.